what supertramp song did jus blaze use for breathe? anyone -that kid

N

nevaspend

crime of the century. i believe its been posted here previously

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
That's the only record he used. I can't believe he flipped that I listen to that track don't no how he flipped that sick.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
He probably added other instrumentation on top. But the piano is from Supertramp - Crime of the centuary.

I belive the Breath vocal sample(actually Be) was re-sung.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
that kid said:
That's the only record he used. I can't believe he flipped that I listen to that track don't no how he flipped that sick.

Thats what im sayin, I listen to it and i can't even tell where he sampled, blaze did a damn good job

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Maybe you guys are one of thoose who listen to 10secs into the record when listening after samples.

Check around 2:30 and you'll hear the piano.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
its pretty obvious where he sampled it ! the piano is just an open piano part he used it really well tho and the vocal is also in the song u just have to listen for it but it doesnt say breathe !

O

open mind

what does it says then ? he reversed that vocal sampel from supertramp? well breath reversed means HTAERB now wtf should that mean? lol nah i dont think he got that vocal sample from that joint.maybe his some dude sayid BREATH and then he pitched it or soemthin.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
open mind said:
what does it says then ? he reversed that vocal sampel from supertramp? well breath reversed means HTAERB now wtf should that mean? lol nah i dont think he got that vocal sample from that joint.maybe his some dude sayid BREATH and then he pitched it or soemthin.

the original vocal says "BE".... if you read just a few posts above, Vince already said that :p

members online