sample question

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
Sample

does anyone know if this sample is used in a popular song, because it sounds familliour to me. But if it isnt used i think i'll flip it.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it don't matter if it has been use before flip it if you want to flip it no one own any loops this is hip hop it's all fair game

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
sun of a bitch, a well, luckely my music would never reach usa and probably your music won't reach my town

@sonorous: that's true

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
why do u post samples in a forum of producers , thats just silly, stop worrying if a sample as been used and just flip it.. I may flip this one too lol

Thank you, people, have a mind of your own. You crazy if i'm going to share a record with another cat. You got to stay ahead of the game, not neck and neck. That's how you get your foot in the door. No, i'm not "rippin" on you, just tryin' to help. Get your own ear my dude...Sorry if anyone gets offended...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
it sounded like some john travolta saturday night fever shit to me. this is whut a sample should sound like.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/06-i-believe-in-you-baby-mp3.html

Um... Thats what THAT sample sounds like...

There's no criteria to what a sample "should" sound like.... thats limiting yourself to the fullest. If you're feeling somethin, you're feeling it, and if you got the skill to fuck wit it.. then do it, if not, leave it alone i guess.

T

TheMost

I thought both samples were cool, gotta stay open minded and both of em arent even a far stretched

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
so.. blunt... was that a sample you givin us or what?

thaprecepta

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
isnt the sample the symphonic guy posted unusable cuz of the snare? well unusable if you want to put in your own drums. am i on crack? what the fuck is goin on!

members online