Sample the New Common Album!

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
kanye blessed that boy....and common blessed kanye right back with those tight ass lyrics....im jockin this album dirty.....

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i've heard about 5 songs off now on different radio shows and the net and woteva every track ive heard is dope, so i think i'll pick this up sometime this week ! the corner, testify, be, chi city and go ive heard and all these are tight

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Im fellin' this album 200%! There's not a weak track on it in my opinion. Everything is on point.

Im acually glad they put that live version of "The Food" on there, because I heard the studio version and I thought it lacked the energy and the tone of the live one. It seemed like it was tryna "BE" something it wasn't because it couldn't really capture that feeling of the live version.

This is one solid album, just got it yesterday and i was thoroughly impressed (it was hard for me not to bootleg!) I already listened to it like 40 times since yesterday!

-Roy

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
Though it is Common's album Kanye gets one of the dopest lines out when he says "God will never give me nothing I can't handle/ so please don't give me records I can't sample". Definite classic.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Their styles went together very nicely on this album. the album is playable from front to back. so damn soulful. I'm lovin it