Sampleflip June 17 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my flip finally...
www.dj2good.co.uk/BeatsPromo - "Sampleflip June 17 2010"

Feedback coming up.

JehfreeBeats. Nice chilled out vibe, I like the chops and the drums, the changeups work well.

Dac. Another dope flip from you, the drums sound dope. Nice use of the chops too.

Sol Kid. Great use of vocal chops, I think the bass is distorting tho. Apart from that its a really dope flip.

Precog. I like the swing on this, the drum pattern makes this work for me, even if its a little busy.

Gusto. Where is your track, there is no music on that page.

Swift

Swift Flow
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Heres my flip finally...

beats up.

www.myspace.com/gustobeats1

your flip is on some nighttime everything in slow motion crazy shit happening in a movie type of deal,i like it.

i think these sample flip threads are hella dope.you kno,everyone has a different ear a different vision.

looking forward to the next flip.

TheSol' Kidd

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Heres my flip finally...

Feedback coming up.

JehfreeBeats. Nice chilled out vibe, I like the chops and the drums, the changeups work well.

Dac. Another dope flip from you, the drums sound dope. Nice use of the chops too.

Sol Kid. Great use of vocal chops, I think the bass is distorting tho. Apart from that its a really dope flip.

Precog. I like the swing on this, the drum pattern makes this work for me, even if its a little busy.

Thanks, How's the bass distorting?

I

Infamoussigo

I just joined the site yesterday but am going to try and flip this one anyways maybe. Theres a lot of other tracks I want to flip as well so we'll see.

JehfreeBeats - Im Diggin the verses but I think the Hook doesnt really mesh together properly. I liked the little intro as well. Good Flip

TheSol' Kidd - This beat is sick son. I wanna just burn one down listening to this joint. When listening I didnt find the bass distorting at all and I have a pretty bangin system for my computer. Good job fam.

Precog - yours has a nice smooth oldschool vibe to it and I like it. I fox with this track bro.

Gusto- Not bad. I think if you worked on it a little more and filled it out a bit it could have potential. The drums were a bit weak and it was a little boring. Keep it up.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@JehfreeBeats - very smooth, I like this very much. This is one of those "must have in the ride" joints.

@Sol - Vocal chops on point, and I'm curious if you're dropping the body of the music when the bass hits, I forget what it's called but this is a technique used by a lot of producers that want to make the hit "appear" harder but it kinda sounds like it's "clipping"? Nothing wrong with it if you're going for that sound, I still like it.

@Precog - Im feeling this, it's a little different from what I usually like but I think thats what is making it appealing to me. Good job imo.

@2Good - I don't know any better way of putting it but you, Q and Sucio are my favorite producers on this site, you guys are soooo versatile with what you do.

@nonie - daaaaayuuumm, you killed it but you gotta give me a changeup or two. Im starting to think you're holding back on your skillz bro. Turn that ish loose!

@Gustto - I liked your flip, not your best work but I blame that on the sorry mofo who gave 2Good the sample...good job imo.

TheSol' Kidd

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
@2Good Nah, the bass isn't clipping. I make sure that nothing clips on my mixer channels. Love your flip tho'. Real dope. Love the guitar that comes in mid way, Just gave it that reall rugged/dark feel. Wasn't feelin' the synth too much at then end tho'. Thought you could've given the percussion a bit more presence, It would've filled it up real nice.

@Infamous Welcome to the site man, Lol, appreciate the love.. I didn't picture that beat for that purpose, but hey.. to each his own.. Lol

@Dac Yeah, it's the way I'm EQing it I think. 'Cause it's sounding heavier than the mixer level is indicating.

samuelock

I want Funnel Cake.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
haven't made a beat in a while. haven't flipped a sample in a life time. here's a quick one i did of this one. real simple:

http://soundcloud.com/samuelock/muggy-day

------------

jehfree - digging the drums. nice swagger to it.

sol - the snare goes hard. me likey. nice and gritty

precog - nice and laid back, chops seem slightly messy, but not bad.

nate - nice flippin, jealous of your drum work as always. hahah

2good - sounds a little obscure, i like the drums though.

gusto - smooth, drums don't seem to mesh with the sample as much as i'd like the to, although, i like the 12-bit feel.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I have a good one for you guys if you want...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ok..I'll upload and PM it to you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online