Sampler+Sequencer under $150

ill o.g.
I got a friend who just got some money and he wants me to get hium into makin beats.

I been lookin for somethin to get for him with his money. I would like some suggestions if anybody knows any real cheap equipment.

Im lookin for somethin with a sequencer and sampler or somethin witha sequencer and sounds built in, like a synth or somethin. Or if anybody knows any duo's of maybe a casio fz sampler and a roland standalone sequencer. Just any duo that you know works ok.

Ill probly get it off ebay if i find somethin that will work for him. The only thing ive seen is the EPS classic. Cuz its cheap, built-in sequencer and sampler.

But let me know if you got any suggestions.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i would just go wit the eps, man good to start on and shit, and if you luck up maybe a eps-16+, also check out ya local pawn shops and craiglist

ill o.g.
Ill probly just get him the EPS classic but i been lokin at maybe a Roland MC500mkII sequencer and an S900. Im not sure yet but that could work out alright. I dont know though for sure. Im still lookin.

im still acceptin suggestion on anythin anybody owns if they got somethin they no about, thats cheap.