samples?

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
lately my samples have been sounding too choppy any method to help solve this problem I tryed messing with the attack in adobe but it don't seem to make my chops sound smooth. Any method that anyone uses to combat this problem will ne apprechiated. that kid La

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
all depends on the sample that you're chopping. some samples don't work well chopped, especially if they're are small distinct peices. try to chopping larger peices and see if that'll work.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its where you chop. if you chop at the beginning of notes, etc, it should usually sound pretty smooth, shouldnt it?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
ColossusBeatfix said:
its where you chop. if you chop at the beginning of notes, etc, it should usually sound pretty smooth, shouldnt it?

word, anything can be looped/chopped, as long as you sly......

for example peeps be chopping at the same place on both channels, this works if there are no pans, or it is mono, or whatever, but sometimes if it is panned properly, you dont get that luxuary. so use mutes and fades on the individual channels, make both the channels loop up seperatly, then hey presto smooth chops...ya get me, i dont think i have explained it very well, but IT IS COMMON SENSE REALLY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT....that what i did THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!!!! so go think!

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yes, and fl 6