sampletank

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
cant afford the "big dawg" sampletank. what is a good cheap alternative? is does not have to be free or anything just not $300 - $400. The $50 - $200 price range is okay.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^um. no. lol.

anyway. hypersonic is good.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Get Hip Hop eJay. The sounds on that thing are a beast. There's actually a scratch on there that was used on the Young Gunz track "Can't Stop Won't Stop".... or whatever that lame shit was called.

Fed-Ex aint shit!!!

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
we get dooown baby! we get doooooooown!

doop doop doot doo doot doop doot doot!

hiphop ejay? I thought that was just some toy program of somethin? that some real shit?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Manji said:
hiphop ejay? I thought that was just some toy program of somethin? shit?

HAHAHHAHA. thats what people use before they upgrade to fruity loops 3..

Subconscious

ill o.g.
wow hip hop ejay? i havent heard that name in a long time. that was the first beatmaking program that i had. i wonder how much different it is now.

as far as a plugin to replace sampletank, i cant think of one specifically but check out http://www.kvraudio.com or searching google for free vst instruments.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hip-hop ejay is a kidsprogram. you only choose loops and you basicly do nothing yourself.
but it's fun though.

my dad had it on his laptop where i was supposed to do work for him, but i spend my time playing in ejay and playing pinball on the computer.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ got my start there too. We used to have ejay beatmaking competitions, with each person given five minutes. i was the fucking master .ahaha

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Oh my god..... all this ejay talk is resurrecting near-dead memories of horrible guitar loops and one-shots.

And them vocals... oh christ. You know what, we oughta be recommending THIS SHIT instead of FL Studio or whatever for new producers.

I bet the product would be doper. And I'm not even complimenting Hip Hop eJay either.

But at the time, them lil' turntables was fresh..... FR-FRFFFF-FRWIKKKII WIKKKI FRESHHHHHH

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
their are a lot of free vsti's you can download, look in the resourses section, their is a post that has a complete list of free vst's

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
djrekonize said:
their are a lot of free vsti's you can download, look in the resourses section, their is a post that has a complete list of free vst's

yep. a post by me, no less </brag>

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
thanks for all the help. went out and brought hypersonic 2. its okay have to get use to using it with fl studio.