samuel l. jackson should do another quentin tarentino movie

ill o.g.
quentin tarentino should have his next movie star sam jackson. i was watchin' pulp fiction the other day for the millionth time, that n*gga sam is raw. especially when he say that verse from the bible. then after i watched jackie brown, he shoulda got an award for either one of those movies, his performances in both were just as raw as they get. i hope he does more work with quentin, i think it would be a good move for the both of them. what do y'all think ???

ill o.g.
i would love that shit. If he was the main character in the whole thing, just another ass-kickin movie, that would be dope. Quentins been gettin busy lately, i wouldnt be surprised if he was actually workin on somethin like this. But i def agree wit you though, that would be nice.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Oh I think he will be, but yeah you're right he did do well in both of them movies... Pulp Fiction is the shit! Any Quinten Tarintino movie is off tha chain...

T

The Bastard

KiCk plus SnaRe said:
quentin tarentino should have his next movie star sam jackson. i was watchin' pulp fiction the other day for the millionth time, that n*gga sam is raw. especially when he say that verse from the bible. then after i watched jackie brown, he shoulda got an award for either one of those movies, his performances in both were just as raw as they get. i hope he does more work with quentin, i think it would be a good move for the both of them. what do y'all think ???
i didnt like jackie brown,shit was kinda slow and not real interesting to me,but i liked all quentins other films,resevoir dogs was ill

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i say Sam L. Jackson vs. Al Pacino in some kind of sick and twisted revenge story, directed by Tarantino. that would be SOME shit.

sAfE.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
i say Sam L. Jackson vs. Al Pacino in some kind of sick and twisted revenge story, directed by Tarantino. that would be SOME shit.

sAfE.

yeh i could def see that!

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:

sAfE.
AND WHO OTHER THAN DENIRO DA HERO TO BE TOSSED IN THE MIX

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
AND WHO OTHER THAN DENIRO DA HERO TO BE TOSSED IN THE MIX

yehhh DeNiro would play the shady cop who wants a piece of the action.

sAfE.

ill o.g.
yo rhythmikal, you f*ck around and keep addin' this input, you'll have a crazy ass plot and script !! then maybe you can send it to quentin. lol

members online