Say Hello to Skies The Limit Productions and Artists Over Industry!!!

W

Windchill

Yo this is The Windchill Factor from "Artists Over Industry" and were from Harrisburg Pennsylvania representing the State Capitol. Were doing our thing out here. The Indie Hip Hop tour just came through our city. It was The Procussions, Insight and Edan, and the Time machine. We were one of the hometown openers for them. They were all dope it was a hell of a time. The hip hop scene is growing like crazy around here and were just trying to get the name out there you can check out our website at www.stlp.net. Were looking for shows and were also hosting our own shows all the time. serious acts can contact me directly for show booking. We also put out a Mix tape every 3 months or so and are looking for exclusives from artists so anyone really serious let's build you can e-mail me directly at Windchill@stlp.net Peace,

The Windchill Factor(Matthew Groce)
CEO Skies The Limit Productions
MC/Producer for Artists Over Industry
www.stlp.net
windchill@stlp.net

M

Musha

Whats up I actually have been in contact with you all before Im the founder Of coalition Against The Destruction Of Hip Hop.. Just so you know cadhh.com Is almost complete and I still have you guys ready to be featured on the site

:)

Peace Musha

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Huh?

Musha said:
Im the founder Of coalition Against The Destruction Of Hip Hop.. Just so you know cadhh.com Is almost complete and I still have you guys ready to be featured on the site

LOL WTF!?!? haha! Musha, is everything alright? ;)

M

Musha

damn I just saw this now this was last year... I did a search for cadhh and saw this, Anyway even tho it was a long time ago Ill explain as to not feel like you think im crazy hahaha.. I founded a organization to help promote underground artists and Sky's the limit productions had contacted me to be promoted so I was saying that the site was almost done to feature Sky's the limit... LOL shoulda explained myself better... And even tho this is old as hell, I just saw it hahaha

M

Musha

thanks yea I need to stick around this board more...I was away for a while but illmuzik Is the shit