Scandalous : A Tribute to Prince

Battle Points: 1
Words cannot begin to describe the impact Prince Rogers Nelson had on the world, in more ways than music. My hope is that music, my take on his music, can display the portion of Prince that I've been blessed with. These tracks (the main melodies, most drums, some bass, and a lot of Purple) are sampled from one minor Prince album, a companion piece to the Batman soundtrack.
He will be remembered.

Charlie

TheHipHopRecords
Words cannot begin to describe the impact Prince Rogers Nelson had on the world, in more ways than music. My hope is that music, my take on his music, can display the portion of Prince that I've been blessed with. These tracks (the main melodies, most drums, some bass, and a lot of Purple) are sampled from one minor Prince album, a companion piece to the Batman soundtrack.
He will be remembered.

Do you think he was killed ? Because he was a healthy person. I know that's conspiracy theory but he was black listed from the music industry for years (That's why you did not see his videos or his music anywhere) because he did not bow down to the majors

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
Do you think he was killed ? Because he was a healthy person. I know that's conspiracy theory but he was black listed from the music industry for years (That's why you did not see his videos or his music anywhere) because he did not bow down to the majors
He could, but i dont think so, you can be healthy and die from natural reasons

members online