Scarface - Emeritus

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
xni5h2.jpg

ALBUM OF THE YEAR? (if you got turned off by the single, please at least give it a listen!)

YAY/NAY?

T

The Arkitekt

lol, for real, it looks like Steez made that cover, someone else got your style Steezzz

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Album is hot, It's not the Fix but its got the laid back style of usual Scarface. I was waiting for this album for so long. It came through and it's defintly hot, but I wanted a lil more. Unexpected is the fuckin jam. I'm waiting to see how much lasting power it has.

T

TheMost

Yeah id ef gotta peep this, im not into face as i was in the early to mid 90s but im sure he can still bring it.
He was good on gangsta rap made me do it remix.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
i didnt even know it was dropping. i think ima have to buy it. nottz, illmind, cool and dre, sounds like a solid line up of beats. scarfaces raps gonna be solid, thats a given usually

T

The Arkitekt

High Note is the dopest track on the album. IMO album is so-so. But one thing is that it crushes any recent albums

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
High Note is the dopest track on the album. IMO album is so-so. But one thing is that it crushes any recent albums

I Actually loved the LP. One of the better albums that came out in a while. It ain't no FIX but it's coming right after it in my books.

word. Its not a fix but its something quality for Hip Hop.

members online