Scott Storch Timberland Diss.........

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this song makes me throw up in my mouth.....the beats wack and the lyrics are worse...

I can't believe some of ya'll are actually co-signing this garbage.

they love it remmember Scott Storch told em to make it rain..word as bond he sounds like hes never thought of spittin before and i bet hes by himself wit an engineer and that other rapper emailed him the verse cuz if anybody wuz there they be dieing at the sight of this geek

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
this is fuckin ridiculous Producers now rap battling what the fuck is the game coming to..its sad and Scott Storch tryin to sound hard i seen how this dude looks nigga look like one of the bitch niggas who only friends wit the girls and made fun of by the dudes

next thing you know, AnR will start beefing

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
This Shit Was Terrible, How You Gonna Beef Wit Another Producer And Then Get Some Other Nigga To Produce The Diss Track When Youre So Great, And Of All Producers Nu Jersey Devil Is The Worst.
This Reaffirms My Hate For Scott Stortch, I Dont See How Anybody Likes This Dude, I Honestly Think Its The Name, If Hi Name Was Bobby Boom Nobody Would Give A Fuck

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this beat is shit, the lines are corny, if i was goin for timbo i would bring the meanest beat i had! this aint beef this is pork godddaaammm

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
its just cuz we're producers.. the general public eats this shit up.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
woah he is a real boring mc and that beat is boring as hell too, he should start jackin beats like timba and get ghostwriters like dre.

i was waiting for someone to throw that one in lmao

HA HA HA HA...the shyt was kinda funny.....Wow and scott is a gangsta now i guess too...what is rap comin to

i thought thats what rap was being gansta and ________ fill in the blanks lol

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
I think the whole thing could be a manufactured beef just like the old Dre days. Maybe Scott has learnt a trick from Dre.
Beefs = Talk = Sales.

I still think the timbo track kills it.

I believe its manufactured beef no doubt! But its Timbo thats running it. I mean the dude has an album right around the corner, this beef has been on radio waves here for a bit so its definately getting him free promo and thus = sales $$$$