Scratch Issue 3

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
they got mannie fresh this time i got to get this one, but this issue should'nt come out until around winter tho
Ya thats why i said supposedly.......the source that i got it from said it was out now but i went to the store and its not.... its was an eastcoast site though....so im assummin that it will be at the newstands on the westcoat early november still a little early than expected....not sure when the south would get it.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i hate the fact that they have Neptunes on the front cover, i was hoping it would be Just Blaze or Erik Sermon this time.

sAfE.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
i subscribed to it ages ago like 2 and a half months, and still havent got it, i live in the uk but it said it would be 6-8 weeks and i still have nothing, i emailed them and got no reply what should i do.

C

Copenhagen

I asked them a question regarding suscribing, and didn't get an answer either, so I chose to rather pay more for the mag in the stores than probably having to deal with their lack of service (as experienced by SpinDoctor).
Spin, there's probaby not much you can do. They don't answer you and your mag might be on it's way, and maybe not.
If you paid by creditcard, I suggest asking your bank to get the money bank, cause you never received your order.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
SpinDoctor said:
i subscribed to it ages ago like 2 and a half months, and still havent got it, i live in the uk but it said it would be 6-8 weeks and i still have nothing, i emailed them and got no reply what should i do.

Same exact thing goes for me bro, and i live in the u.s. I had to go and buy the last issue and i still havent recieved that one... Pisses me off...

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its out here in Newark, NJ...I copped mine. I thought the article with Scott Storch was dope.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
so... you can get this in the UK then can you ? if so im gonna have to start picking it up !

yeah man i live in the UK and i have got the last two issues, you need to get this man.

sAfE.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i went today and check in barnes and noble and didn'f find nothing. They still have the one with kanye on the cover...

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Scratch issue 3 is out and in the Inland Empire, Ca. I checked my local store (7/11) and it's there as of yesterday. I have bought all the issues from here (only 2) but number 3 will be bought today!

ill o.g.
i just copped mine

yeah all the articles are tight. they said they are switching to bi monthly publication status peoples so that means 6x a year.

Scott stortches jump off was cool. they got blaze in there. I think the neppies deserve a cover cause they be taking hip hop to a new frontier. stop hating on em.

they got some nice equipment in there to gawk at as well.

but i searched my store like every week for it. i got the second issue first and one day while taking the train i saw the dr dre issue in the store for like 2.50. it was the store copy and i copped it. so now i got three beat bibles!

easy

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
it takes a few more YEARS to reach England... but ill defo pick it up.

sAfE.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i GoT iT.....PHARRELL DoES 95% oF THE TALKiNG AS USUAL
iTS A SHoRT READ, THE 60+ ToOLS ARTiCLE WAS GoOD THoUGH.

RELEASE;

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
PiCS

AND iM NoT DOiNG THiS BECAUSE i LiKE YoUS oR ANYTHiNG.....

Attachments

• SCRATCH MAG NEPTUNES copy.jpg
    SCRATCH MAG NEPTUNES copy.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 184
  • SCRATCH MAG GEAR copy.jpg
    SCRATCH MAG GEAR copy.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 215
  • SCRATCH MAG GEAR3 copy.jpg
    SCRATCH MAG GEAR3 copy.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 181

members online