Scratch

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Do anybody know when the next issue comin out?

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm waitin for it too. I think it comes out quarterly (which is stupid if it does).
When did the 1st 1 come out ? I bought it waaaaaaaay late cause I couldn't find it no where. No offense to all of us but I hope the next issue actualy focuses on djs and not just producers . (I mean come on dr dre on da cover of a dj mag)

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
despit the name i dont think it ever set out to be a dj mag. i think its all about production djing together. in fact i was amazed they had dre on the cover! ive never seen another article of that type with him! i was pleased.
peace

ill o.g.
I dont think it was made for djs either. The only dj interview they had was with j-rocc (good interview). But all the up-and-comin section was full of producers.

It is takin a long time to get this shit goin. Im ready to subscribe for next year, but i wanna see the second issue first.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
this mag sounds good, do you know if you can get it in the UK?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THiS MAGAZiNE LiKE MoST START UP MAGAZiNES iS oN A QUARTERLY RELEASE So THEY CAN SCAN THE READERSHiP.
THE MAG iS CoOL, i DoNT THiNK iTLL EVER BE DiRECTLY FoCUSED oN DJ'S, iTS A PRoDUCER MARKET NoWADAYS.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
THiS MAGAZiNE LiKE MoST START UP MAGAZiNES iS oN A QUARTERLY RELEASE So THEY CAN SCAN THE READERSHiP.
THE MAG iS CoOL, i DoNT THiNK iTLL EVER BE DiRECTLY FoCUSED oN DJ'S, iTS A PRoDUCER MARKET NoWADAYS.

There are hella q-bert wannabees.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Yeah the magazine was dope and i actually read the artcles because it actually had something to read as to other magazines like the source where is just advertisement

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Just read my first copy of Scratch Mag (the one with Kanye on the cover) and got to say that its a great mag.

I stopped reading "popular press" and "news" articles long ago but this mag is a really good read and focuses on producers from a producers focal point.

I recomend getting a copy!