SD Card For The SP-1200!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...

Imagine with a 16GB card what you could utilize.... that's pretty damn awesome....

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Wow...

Imagine with a 16GB card what you could utilize.... that's pretty damn awesome....

Hell....get a 32GB. Bananas!!!

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
ive always wanted to get a SP, but that sampling time always held me back from it. I may just get it now

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
childlessly put, no one is comparing. These days a 1200 is like a collectors piece moreso than something someone would actually use to sample.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ah yes, the convenience factor...we have to move units in the smallest timeframe :p

I'd take my time, hook it up to the finest converters, just headnod my way into a track without a display in sight.

I dunno, probably have mentioned it but you're looking at this device;
http://www.lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=13

im getting one for my s950, thats another tidious skinny jean unfriendly device which is far better off emulated with something that says V-950. What would people want with all this trouble anyway lolz

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wats crazy is ive been searchin for SCSI SSDs for yrs... and there are companies that actually sell them, but they sell them to the military and other industrial and medical companies... these guys dont realize the people that actually want these drives for their own personal use for old equipment... i have written them, pleading my case, only to be turned away, and sometimes, not even responded to, countless times... if it wasnt for the guy that created scsiforsamplers, and then scsicardreaders, i would still be usin smartmedia cards.

da relic

members online