Second player for myspace?

Peace Out Pat

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I know most of us don't want to admit that myspace is part of "industry" but I think it is.

sooo, I didn't know where else to ask this,

anyways,

Where can I get a second player to put on my myspace, in order to try and add additional musical?

Much thanks,
POP

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yup Reverbnation and Soundclick both work. Also you can create your own widget to play MP3s and even code in a store/paypal, business wise.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Naw, a third party widget you can buy that'll be customized color, extra functionality etc.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
cool, any links to a site that does this?

Man, I used to see it all through out myspace, but cant find any now.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Just open another myspace account and add all the music u can there and open the source for it and get the code for that player and add it to ur main myspace account ... I told a friend same thing and he had 5 diff players on his page ... LoL ... Over kill at its best ....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Just open another myspace account and add all the music u can there and open the source for it and get the code for that player and add it to ur main myspace account ... I told a friend same thing and he had 5 diff players on his page ... LoL ... Over kill at its best ....

True but you gotta take into account not everyone is fond of myspaces mp3 limitation