Battle Points: 44
aww lord @ldb LMAO!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I don't see shit....

I don't hear shit...

My FL Studio is in braille.. I just feel kicks and snares through my fingers and samples through vibrations through the air.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
No it is very rare, but famous engineer Bruce Swedien has it. Interesting stuff.

Yeah...that dude's a beast.....Homeboy was @ Full Sail a few weeks back....... That guy isn't human..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i have it

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
This thing is so rare there is no way so many people on this forum have it.

I seen a few sites online that are some what "support groups" for people who claim to have this. Some even have group photos of there members...lmao Funny thing is I haven't seen ONE group photo with a person of color in it. I guess it's a gene that people of color CAN'T possess. If it's origin is in Germany...you know the place where Hitler tried to create a pure breed of humans by exterminating others.... that would explain for me! Not to mention German scientist rule! They're responsible for damn near everything destructive in the world. I'm just saying.....I'm just sayin'

Anyway...lol...they emailed me some paper work to fill out so I might become a CERTIFIED member aft er further testing....oh yea...it went straight to that little email waste basket!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LOL at "support groups". That sort of mindset didnt even occur to me.

members online