SEEKING A BADASS SCRATCH DJ

sorry, my tables are locked up until I get my new studio setup. For the record, I am a badass scratch DJ. Cleverwon has the footage. LOL
Holla when u up and scratchin ❤

no serato?[/

no serato?
throw me a link to the beat, im confined to vinyl though.
"Underground Queen" or anything else u like on
www.soundclick/gangstabarbiebeats

whut no pink writing? lol
ok this not so badass dj could work with a not so gangster barbie.
what did you have in mind?
I can't make it pink from my phone :( actually I could but that would be taking my nerdy skills to a whole new level of desperation. I just want a couple remixes.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I am the baddest fucking scratcher there is on here. Everyone else dies instantly in front of my turntables. Unfortunately, my situation is fucked right now so mine are packed away LOL. It might be a while before I have the space to set them up again. Once I do, we can work on something if needed.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I love how a lot of cats ask for scratch DJ and one person will be like "....I GUESS I'll do it" but Barbie asks and every dude becomes a scratch DJ. LMAO

I am the baddest fucking scratcher there is on here. Everyone else dies instantly in front of my turntables. Unfortunately, my situation is fucked right now so mine are packed away LOL. It might be a while before I have the space to set them up again. Once I do, we can work on something if needed.
Can I at least hear some of ur skills on the 1s and 2s somewhere? That would be awesome once u get set backup ❤

www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Has anyone heard her music yet? Or are yall just thirsty niggas jumpin on internet pussy? lmao.

NO disrespect to barbie. or thirsty niggas.

Has anyone heard her music yet? Or are yall just thirsty niggas jumpin on internet pussy? lmao.

NO disrespect to barbie. or thirsty niggas.
Mama always says you shouldn't use profanity in front of a woman....unless of course you abso-fucking-lutely have to.:D Now the question remains have YOU listened to my music or do you fall under the thirsty catagory hmm?

SUPPORT FEMALE PRODUCERS
www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats