SEEKING A BADASS SCRATCH DJ

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Mama always says you shouldn't use profanity in front of a woman....unless of course you abso-fucking-lutely have to.:D Now the question remains have YOU listened to my music or do you fall under the thirsty catagory hmm?

SUPPORT FEMALE PRODUCERS
www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats
No and no.

But everytime i get on here im like damn i keep forgetting to check her work out.

Shitfuck!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Has anyone heard her music yet? Or are yall just thirsty niggas jumpin on internet pussy? lmao.

NO disrespect to barbie. or thirsty niggas.
I love how a lot of cats ask for scratch DJ and one person will be like "....I GUESS I'll do it" but Barbie asks and every dude becomes a scratch DJ. LMAO

I said she would get reeaall popular here. I bet 3 mufuccas bought serato this week

i did try playing some but this phone doesnt work with soundclick. or pretty much anything else for that matter. i will have to wait till im at the studio
Excuses excuses....sigh :(

No and no.

But everytime i get on here im like damn i keep forgetting to check her work out.

Shitfuck!
Oooooooo BUSTED!! If ur thirsty a quench is only a click away...see it? Now think about it....now slowly move over to the link...press down firmly and....BOOM!

I said she would get reeaall popular here. I bet 3 mufuccas bought serato this week
You weren't kidding lol I love jokin w the boys except I could use a yard stick to smack down real loud once in awhile to regain focus...but I bet somehow that comment itself just became fuzzy.

im in the thirsty category. my bad.
Thirsty is fine, dehydrated not so much. ❤

You can do it I have faith, click the link. If it helps there's a pic of me sitting in a HUGE basket of M&Ms but u gotta find which track ;)

throw me a link to the beat, im confined to vinyl though.
Thanks luv ❤ it's called "Underground Queen"

WARNING BOYS: FAILURE TO LISTEN TO MY BANGIN BARBIE BEATS WILL RESULT IN A WOOLY MAMMOTH PROFILE PIC...OR MAYBE AN OLD DUDES PLUMBERS CRACK......

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
You weren't kidding lol I love jokin w the boys except I could use a yard stick to smack down real loud once in awhile to regain focus...but I bet somehow that comment itself just became fuzzy.

lmfao

dont do that. fade likes a bit of plumbers crack. you will put him off his scratching.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i did try playing some but this phone doesnt work with soundclick. or pretty much anything else for that matter. i will have to wait till im at the studio

This is why no one should use SoundClick. SoundClick SUCKS, they dont even have a freakin app its just a portal to the mobile version of their website which is equally crappy if not more so. There are so many better hosts that I don't even know how soundclick is still alive, especially when it's know that the owners are bigoted to hip-hop musicians.

This is why no one should use SoundClick. SoundClick SUCKS, they dont even have a freakin app its just a portal to the mobile version of their website which is equally crappy if not more so. There are so many better hosts that I don't even know how soundclick is still alive, especially when it's know that the owners are bigoted to hip-hop musicians.
Yea yea yea I'm making a soundcloud too but if you're on a computer I pay a decent amount of money to have a custom built VIP Soundclick site that's pretty aesthetically pleasing ❤ I can assure u that I know a few signed big time producers who's only website is Soundclick which is how this all started. I went from zero accounts to 4 in two weeks...but hey I'll take 3,500 plays in 2 weeks any day lol u can play it on ur mobile I do it all day from my iPhone.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Soundclick is the Myspace of social networking.

Hey MySpace is back on the comeup! I would personally label Reverbnation as the MySpace of networking...I get it tho I'm social network retarded, I'd rather sit on a dull thumbtack then sit there "twatting" (not tweeting) all day.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Seriously though..... you should soundcloud. I'm rooting for you.

Seriously though..... you should soundcloud. I'm rooting for you.
I'm getting one, it's literally on my to do list for the next day...along w a FB page lol I'm old fashioned in the networking department....I'm working on my ancient ways so keep rooting. And listen to my damn music gah! ❤

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I'm getting one, it's literally on my to do list for the next day...along w a FB page lol I'm old fashioned in the networking department....I'm working on my ancient ways so keep rooting. And listen to my damn music gah! ❤
Nice. Have you peeped mine yet??????

Naw cuz soundcloud is stupid and won't let u listen on ur phone unless u add the app to ur FB...one of the reasons I don't really like it. They all suck, there has to b a better way! Lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya Soundcloud is a great option to get your music up there quickly. Plus you can embed it here in your posts easily.

There's also the beats that members can upload to their artist page here. It's no Soundcloud but it's a start. :) Go to your page, click "share this" next to the beat and copy the url. Then add it here when you click the media icon here in the post box. It will look like this:

I was wondering how everyone was having these fancy schmancy pages like how it says stuff under my name (not the awards but the little quotes). I uploaded a few songs on here, most of mine r too big even as MP3s tho :(

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Naw cuz soundcloud is stupid and won't let u listen on ur phone unless u add the app to ur FB...one of the reasons I don't really like it. They all suck, there has to b a better way! Lol
I have never experienced anything of the sort. Anyone can listen to anything on soundcloud, on web, mobile and app without registering.
Networking on SoundCloud will make you a better musician. The talent there is just way better