Self-Contain refills???

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Is there anyway to self contain sounds that come from refills into my reason saves. I been looking but i cant find a way to do it, and its a real problem when moving files about if different computers dont have the same refills present!

Anyone got any ideas?

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
File> Self Contain Setting

And Make sure everything is checked...

P.S. IT GOING TO MAKE UR FILE SIZE MUCH BIGGER, CUZ IT'S INCLUDING ALL OF THE SAMPLE IN IT....

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeh but for some reason i cant seem to self contain the sounds that come from refills. So when i move to a computer which doesnt have those same refills i lose the sounds in my document?

is there a solution to this other than carrying all my refill discs with me everywhere i take reason files?

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
if the sound has a lock next to it, u cant not self contain that sound, that means, that the person who designed the refill locked the sounds...so yes you would have to carry the refills w/ you... If you notice the Reason Factory sounds are locked for that reason.. so u have to have the disc to use them...

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man thats both annoying and inconvenient, but i guess i can see where they are coming from.

E

Equality 7-2521

no refills can be self contained. they are all locked. you must have the same refill on the other computer. only sounds other than refills can be self contained.

members online