Selling Beats

beats18

ill o.g.
Does any of yall make money off your beats? I recently put a website and wanted to know how much to charge. Is it hard to sell beats over the internet?

Peace,
Big Beats

M

MorrowLess

I dunno about price, but most of your beats sound real good.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i thrashed the whole idea of tryina sell beats, am just lookin for hot rappers to work wit. nevertheless if some1 wanted to buy some for a reasonable price, id proly sell. but i dont think sellin beats is worth it, unless theres big cash, cuz everyone nowadayz makes beats and sells beats, the market is saturated.

D

daRk pz

If you got the peeps that need'em and are very serious about getting into the "industry" then thats a good start for getting known. I don't sell over the net jus cause thats me. I sell beats and the price varies depending what the seeker wants. Usally they go from 200.00 up to 5,000.00 dollars. Is the beat mastered and all or is it jus raw off the equip. The industry is not saturated... U jus have to have ill beats and be good with "word of mouth" to get'em out and rollin... Run Ur mouth and sales will come. EaZi

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
never less than 3000.00 damn. if you got someone trying to hustled heat from you for under $3000 get AT ME !! and beyond that if anyone want to work with real musicians i have access to basically all acoustic instros and people can bust licks for a reasonable price trumpet player geetar players a drummer bass geetar incredible keyboard/piano players with most artists formally trained and have more than ten years of serious experience

members online