Send Music To Get A Pro Mix And Masterering

jwalk

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok Im Working With Nuendo To Do My Recording And I Track Out My Beats On There One Track At A Time To Send Them Somewhere Else To Get Mixed And Mastered Is That Possible To Do If Other Studios Have Protools

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
what i would advise is search the net for a decent mastering guide and learn to do as good a job as possible this will..........

save money
AND
help you gain more skills !

BUT to answer your question yes it should be possible to export them all seperately just mute the other tracks one by one and export them as wavs or something then they will easily b imported into a pro tools system !

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah it can be exported.... I'm getting mine professionally mastered soon and the studio said they wouldn't charge me for the time to export it to protools... so see if you can get that type of deal... or else look around

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
yes its Possible ever Program takes. wav its the Universal Format .wav yay

Ask the Mastering House if they have there Pro Tools Bridge if they do.. u can send them the Nuendo Session.. the Bridge allows CUbase.. Nuendo.. Dp4 Acid Sessions (i think acid aswell) to be opened in pro tools

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Nuendo has a format that can be read by Pro Tools so you should be good to go. One thing about sending your material to be mixed AND mastered, that will get very expensive if you are also needing mixing done, and that can take an awful long time unless your tracks are near perfectly mixed already. If I were you I would take time to mix my own material and then take it to a respectful skilled mastering engineer in your local area and see about mastering the entire project. Mind you if your not sending this material out as a demo or trying to really push it I wouldn't bother mastering it at this time.