Sending audio files through E-mail

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
i sampled a guitar riff i did, and recorded it onto my computer, its formatted as a wave file, and its about 54seconds. Im trying to send it to someone through E-mail, but it keeps coming back with a message that says the file is to large. Does anyone know what i can do to get it to send?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
ViCeVerSE said:
i sampled a guitar riff i did, and recorded it onto my computer, its formatted as a wave file, and its about 54seconds. Im trying to send it to someone through E-mail, but it keeps coming back with a message that says the file is to large. Does anyone know what i can do to get it to send?
wav files are huge, You should compress the file to an MP3

class....

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
how exactly can i do that, im still new to this pc stuff. I have windows 98, and no recording programs. I heard i can change the file with music match, but im not sure if my shitty computer can support it, without making everything run really slow....lol

C

Copenhagen

MusicMatch should do the trick, or any MP3 encoder. A lot of e-mails have a 3, 5 or 10 MB etc file limit, and is therefore blocked by the receiving party.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Get on ********, do the peer to peer shit, that so ez. For proggies n stuff I use a Gmail account, very nice cuz it handles 10Mb per Email with an inbox of 1Gb.