Sept 6th - Sept 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If anybody wants this at a syn'd tempo they can chop up with ease let me know!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
i normally dnt sample shit but here goes nothin :
filtered the bass from the song n chopped it up to make my baseline..n the vocals from it 2. rest is just nexus and one shots . i think i was playin n the same key the song was written lol :

http://soundcloud.com/2infamouz/anyone-walk-right-up-to-the

I wouldn't classify this as a "flip" perse but u did a good job with composing the track PERIOD. Lose the filtered bass line and through in your own and you got a totally composed track. PROPZ

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
hah yea my sampling game is round 0. ill work on it sometime...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Ya'll excuse my rustiness. Trying to get back in playing shape!
Joint is called "The True Death" :
http://www.reverbnation.com/MKSUPREME

I can ride with the first part before you changed it up...that shit was butter....the change up part no so much..not a direction my ears wanted to hear if u can feel me...that first part though...DOPENESS...sometimes u don't need a drastic change up when u sample the right part...that first part is IT

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I can ride with the first part before you changed it up...that shit was butter....the change up part no so much..not a direction my ears wanted to hear if u can feel me...that first part though...DOPENESS...sometimes u don't need a drastic change up when u sample the right part...that first part is IT

Shaking that dust off homie! I usually just rock 1 loop the whole way thru! LOL Trying to diversify. Your point is well taken though. Appreciate the look my dude!

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
yeh i agree the beginnin sounds dope, after the break it starts goin in too many directions .

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Shaking that dust off homie! I usually just rock 1 loop the whole way thru! LOL Trying to diversify. Your point is well taken though. Appreciate the look my dude!

That first part is hard....I wouldn't change shit up....str8 loops work sometimes..a few bass or drum drop outs and an Emcee is all u need with yours.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Aryon: Joint kinda loose but, it'll work. The bass is kinda muddy but and the snare might be a tad too loud but, I like the composition around the sample.

Dac: I heard yours earlier. Joint got an old school feel. It's cool.

LDB: I lik how tribal you made the beat. The sample fits. It's solid

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
LDB - Feeling The Track. You Put A Whole New Spin On It. Sounds Like You Got Some Phasers going on.

That's actually the "slow riser" chop feature in Ableton....it does give it a phaser like effect which you can adjust how much you hear. I'm going to try that "triple armada" chop setting next time. You have 11 diff't chop settings when u chop to midi in Ableton. I've never used but 1 or 2 of them. Trying to expand and think outside the box.

LDB: I lik how tribal you made the beat. The sample fits. It's solid

Thanks...it kind of fell into place like that from the chops...I thought it was unique....lol

@LDB - dope! nothing to criticize, nice foundation everything is in order. Great work!

Still working my way back especially on the sample side of the game. Appreciate the listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online