September 11-15, 2010 - Comments & Questions

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I really don't feel like ANYONE can put out this FIRE I'm about to drop. Matter of fact, I know you cant!....muhahahahaha(mad producer laugh).

GET SOME!

.....*Dac wakes up in a cold sweat. Breath smelling of wisky* *Calls Ace to apologize for dreaming such a dream*

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Dac.... you're talented, ....and after this demolishing you're about to recieve, I dont want you deleting your whole catalog. Promise?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
We are! NOTHING like brothers talking ish to each other! You otta hear how my real brother and I talk ISH to each other. DOX IS CRACKING ME UP 4 REAL! but after I destroy his beat, his tune will change...where is skidhoe (lol) or whatever his name is? Im calling him out too! I hope he's in the lab coming up with something SUPER dope! It really won't matter but still...hahahaha

Q, get your beat ready and don't come half steppin, it's gameface time! Dac is Back and I plan on remaining the ONLY UNDEFEATED producer in 2010! 3 for 3!

*DOX don't even think about paying the judges off either!!!! hahahaha

*Friday Im driving to Queen City to personally remind Relic that we WILL be having a B! next month (I went back and researched his previous excuses...No.1 excuse - "I FORGOT")

*DP, I want you to go back to college and take hip hop 101, you still won't have a chance but atleast you will gain some exposure....ha!

*The rest of you I will deal with later

GET IN THE LAB SUCKERS!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
*DOX don't even think about paying the judges off either!!!! hahahaha
LOL I aint payin for nothin unless its your birthday and you need a few more votes

*Friday Im driving to Queen City to personally remind Relic that we WILL be having a B! next month (I went back and researched his previous excuses...No.1 excuse - "I FORGOT")

Go through his beats and pick one to upload for him!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You guys can't hold my nuts in your hands when it comes to beats..that's why I have more B!s then you all...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
You guys can't hold my nuts in your hands when it comes to beats..that's why I have more B!s then you all...

We cant hold whats not there, and Your B's? Proves, not entering when I enter will assure SOME success.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

HAHAHAHA! thats funny as heyell because you're still 0 wins and 2 loses against me! Call me DADDY, son!

UNORTHODOX said:
LOL I aint payin for nothin unless its your birthday and you need a few more votes

Im gonna do you a favor, Im gonna make you my first vote just to help you out....lol!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Im gonna do you a favor, Im gonna make you my first vote just to help you out....lol!

Cool w/me. Its already a landslide but now... lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Don't get mad at the perennial all-star....

Status
Not open for further replies.