September 11-15, 2010 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Old Sucio = No versatility (one dimensional)

New Sucio = a force to be reckoned with

I got my B!, what about you, Relic?

OHHHhhhhh SHNAP!! you just gone take dat Relic?? lmao!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
HAHAHAHA ! you ZUK Zucio !.
The deadline has passed.

All good though , I look forward to hearing another Enya track from you .

LOL @ Enya...you bastard...lmao!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Come on, we need more votes..

Lol @ you putting me down as "enya"...

You're killing me...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I wish they were my cuts...

I copped them... =)

Yay for me! I win!

New Sucio = B!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Congrads dawg! But I promise you...you don't stand a chance of winning next months for 2 reasons but mainly because DAC IS BACK!

3 contestants? Im happy for you but man I'd do a Reggie Bush and forfeit that win...lol. I'm surprised Fade even went on with that BS! Anyway, the next B! is mine and I want you and everybody else to bring their A-Game next month, yeah I'm talking ish and I got a jewel cooking to back it up. Pray that Fade changes the theme because if it's OPEN, y'all can forget it!

Once again it's time to load your guns, put on your face paint or whatever you do and get ready to meet your master! Another thing...I'm 2 for 2, I've been in 2 B!'s and won both of them, let's do the math on that. Ummmm, that's 100%! daaaayuuum who else can say that? This is directed at everyone - BRING IT and shut me up ;)~ I don't want to hear no excuses either..."I forgot", "My dog got hit by a car", "My grandma was on Jerry Springer"...STFU! NO EXCUSES, BRING IT!

Just be prepared to hear my BS for the next 30 days, consider it your reminder!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Congrats Sucio!

Dac.... you DO know I'll be returning next month right? ...ok

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Shame....because I have some HEAT that I could win next month with.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Congrads dawg! But I promise you...you don't stand a chance of winning next months for 2 reasons but mainly because DAC IS BACK!

3 contestants? Im happy for you but man I'd do a Reggie Bush and forfeit that win...lol. I'm surprised Fade even went on with that BS! Anyway, the next B! is mine and I want you and everybody else to bring their A-Game next month, yeah I'm talking ish and I got a jewel cooking to back it up. Pray that Fade changes the theme because if it's OPEN, y'all can forget i!

Talk is cheap...
And why should I forfeit??? The other two tracks were good in my opinion..not like I was way out of their leagues....

Ill take my 3rd B!, thanks...lol....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Im destroying EVERYBODIES next beat! When I call you cats out I'm not just talking, I'm bringing some serious heat and daring you to do anything with it. I really wish Sucio could compete in the next B! because I'm not going to be able to compete in the next one if you know what I mean....lol.

LET'S DO THIS!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Q, you my dawg and all but I'm telling ya, I've got a beat so dope it smells like weed. This is one of those beats that just makes your head bop. Nothing complex, very simple boom bap with a special twist on it. It is FIRE in a musical form for real! I suggest that you and DOX both sit this one out, actually next month will be a GOOOOOD time to take a late summer vacation...lol

The only thing that will save you is the theme, just pray it's not OPEN ;)~

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
ok Dac.... no tears after wards cool?

just.... dont make a scene...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Get...murked...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
BTW..I have 2 B!s from last year...One this year....I'm becoming a perennial all-star...

Relic still has zero B!s....Any way I could donate one of mine to him?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
hmmmm, Im looking for some vets (as well as some newbies) this time around. I want some of you old cats that feel like y'all are too good and you newbies to participate in the @$$whooping that Im gonna administer out in the next B! I really don't feel like ANYONE can put out this FIRE I'm about to drop. Matter of fact, I know you cant!....muhahahahaha(mad producer laugh).

GET SOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online