September 3-4, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ah man, thats not cool by any means...most of these cats dont even know what youre talking about...you are right about him talking shit (I was right there) but he did keep it behind the scenes... to bring it out here is really a fugged up move on your behalf.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Ah man, thats not cool by any means...most of these cats dont even know what youre talking about...you are right about him talking shit (I was right there) but he did keep it behind the scenes... to bring it out here is really a fugged up move on your behalf.

First of all I didn't call any names and what u think is "fugged" up don't matter to me. Nobody has asked "who" that person was and if they did I wouldn't say but YOU feel the need to comment on it further because you were an "on looker". That could be interpreted as YOU further stirring the pot. I know I ruffled your feathers yesterday but it's a new day..."get over it". I don't need a team,camp or click around here Dac...really. I fly solo, always have.

Let me go delete this shit so you don't have to keep eye balling it....lmao

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Hey everyone...my name is LDB. (tear) I know I've been an asshole in this thread but I have an excuse. (tear) My life is in a recession, my annoyment (<<wtf is that) rate is at 13%, higher than the national average (tear). Please forgive me for what I have done (2 tears, both eyes). I will never try to get people to enter another contest again. I myself will never enter a contest again..I don't deserve to. I'm joining Dac and say "fugg this, I'm boycotting all contest" indefinitely.

I will resign myself to playing Madden 12.....that will be my punishment. Don't cry for me...I'll be ok. XBOX will take good care of me!

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE 2 U ALL!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Nawwwwww LDB...you ain't going nowhere Fam...lol

U know me Skid....lol I dip on my on terms. Even me and u have had "disagreements" on ILL but now we have a mutual respect for one another. Some of us say the same thing in the light that we'd say in the dark. That's some of us! Some will ask for your number, call you saying one thing about a person but then parade around the forums like they the second coming of Christ, turning the other cheek and shhhh.

Don't slick hate...go all out with it! Ain't like catz got internet ropes to lynch u with...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
So....let's start the contest today...lmao.... I'm hyped!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Let's do this.....I signed up.......

Let's see who chicken shits out of this one.....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
**In robot voice***

Uploading beat,,,,preparing to smack yall in face,,,,,cleverly took LDB's advice and fixed hook,,,,Resistance is futile,,,,Fade loves men,,,ending transmission

This is going to be good....I'm already leaning toward Stresswon's BANGER...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
This is going to be good....I'm already leaning toward Stresswon's BANGER...

thanks homie. I went back in FL and took ya advice. i noticed I cut the chop a lil early. Sounds better. thanks for the advice.

Oh yeah, whatever happened to that beat you sent me awhile back. That shit went hard. You were adding something , can't remember.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
thanks homie. I went back in FL and took ya advice. i noticed I cut the chop a lil early. Sounds better. thanks for the advice.

Oh yeah, whatever happened to that beat you sent me awhile back. That shit went hard. You were adding something , can't remember.

I couldn't even tell you....lol..it's on my puter somewheres

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I'm so scared that I'm going to lose!!

SIKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.