Serato Sample

I am curious as to anyone's experience with Serato Sample. What did you like or didn't like about it and what DAW did you use with it? Thank you to all.

Blessings,

David

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
It's a great sampling tool.
I use it with cubase.
I like that it automatically finds the key of the song you 're sampling and syncs it to your daw' s tempo... then you can fine tune each chop.
The time stretching and pitch shifting algorithms are excellent.
I mostly use it when i want to make choppy stuff and play it on pads like i would on an mpc.

What i don't like is the way the slots are split at the bottom. I often need to count to find the pad corresponding to the slot... but it's fine.
I also wish there were more slots available.

It's a great sampling tool.
I use it with cubase.
I like that it automatically finds the key of the song you 're sampling and syncs it to your daw' s tempo... then you can fine tune each chop.
The time stretching and pitch shifting algorithms are excellent.
I mostly use it when i want to make choppy stuff and play it on pads like i would on an mpc.

What i don't like is the way the slots are split at the bottom. I often need to count to find the pad corresponding to the slot... but it's fine.
I also wish there were more slots available.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Blessings!

HTwenty

Battle Points: 1
I am curious as to anyone's experience with Serato Sample. What did you like or didn't like about it and what DAW did you use with it? Thank you to all.

Blessings,

David
I use it with FL Studio. Works great. Downside for me is there no automation capabilities. Knobs do not register.

members online