Serch is back

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Wow. VERY nice track! Doom's verse sucked because it didn't go with Serch and Kurious' verses, which were stories. But Serch's verse was dope!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
mc serch, gonna check it when i am home,,,

nu aan t werk matties, saaie avond hier in roosje!

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I wasn't super into it. The video was incredibly corny and poorly done too. I don't see why you would put out a video that is that 'home made' looking. It's embarassing, 15 year old kids do that shit and put it on youtube.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
kiskisclub vandaag ? hehe
nope was prs, bij kiskisclub geloof ik nooit stagemanager nodig. niet dat ik daar behoefte aan heb lol.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Aiight!!! Thats enough of the silly talk ok!?...lol.

Elgen said:
I wasn't super into it. The video was incredibly corny and poorly done too. I don't see why you would put out a video that is that 'home made' looking. It's embarassing, 15 year old kids do that shit and put it on youtube.
Peep the song tho man, thats the only part that really matters anyways....i think the song was kinda dope, plus it was good to hear Serch back and still doin his thing.
As far as the quality of the video, does it really matter? I dont even care. Maybe for Mtv it aint on hit but to just help promote a dope new song it seems to be getting the job done.

Haha I aint even peeped the track yet, but its good to see serch back, I liked him back in the day.
"Here It Comes".
Im gonna peep the track now.

Dope track I like it. .
I dont give a fuck about the video tho, I like music, you dont bump videos in the car. Even the sound quality of the video is pretty good considering its streamed. I want to hear more of this sort of thing, hiphop could redeem itself in my eyes.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

I look at it as "what a shame". 3 emcees who at one time had crazy budgets for videos via labels,,,but now because they are outting out music with some emotion they are stuck to do videos like this....Fuck it tho. The sing is dope. It has a concept to it and works well.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know what you guys are saying about the video but really, who cares? I wasn't even paying attention to it, besides it gives the song more a gritty feel to it I guess.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
My concern about the video is, because of the poor quality, that it will only help appeal to and heighten the enjoyment of people who are already fans. Take someone who's never heard these guys and show them the video. You won't get a good reaction.

Also, as much as I wanted to like the song, it did absolutely nothing for me, video or no video.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i feel like they only did a video for the song to gain some attention. kurious is about to drop a new album.
those guys are underground history. fuck a video, videos overrated anyway

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^^^Word.^^^ It appears to be a promotional tool more then anything else, and even if it were real I honestly dont care.

Whats funny is, this is exactly what everyone else looks like when their not being carefully edited into a thousand pieces of 1 second video clips precisely matched to the beat...lol.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
WORD again^^ and if i was gay, i'd maybe show interest in a bunch of photoshop'd dudes with steroid muscles posing in front of their rented bmws. but video is only relevant when two chicks are kissing. dont need rap for that ^^

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
i didnt expect anything else from a clip which features mf doom, thats always on the lo fi tip and i dont mind either. Check dead bent, same thing but still a dope clip...