set ups

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man Imma have to put an end to the nonsense of this thread........ the skilled artistic individual with endless ideas, originality and the ability to adjust styles wins every time....it has nothing to do with the rich kid with the good equipment or the poor cat with the junky pots and pans...LOL....bottom line is the skillful wins at his craft.......and the other factor is hours in behind your equipment....whether its the pots and pans or the brand new top of the line piece....

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
I always advise young producers to use $200 drum machines n' software first so you can actually make hot tracks with bad equipment. So when u gradually upgrade your equip, everything comes natural to you easy.

I started off wit a Zoom 123. When i look back, my shit sounded really bad. But i made it work, and the last couple of tracks i made on it was kinda nice. Really helped my drum patterns and melody skills.

elkito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
look how its sold tho aswell...colourful magz wiv shiny boxes..cds wiv "all you need to produce hot (insert music genre here)" for £60....djs all over tv and shit
its a sham man...bare heads aint making music for passion think they download a copy of reason and call em selfs a 'producer' for the status...anyway yeh look how its marketed i bet u lot look at catalogues like "ooohhhh new mpc 100000 wiv x amount ram rah rah'.. still for the right reasons tho