SetFree

S

setfree

Sup All?? I'm that nu kid on the block... all the way from the land of milk and honey, South Africa. Bumped into this site just yesterday for the 1st time. Mad impressed with its content. It contains a whole lot of info that up and coming hip hop producers like myself need to kno in order to get goin. Lookin' forward to uploading some of my tracks to be listened to and critised. My setup consists of FL studio 5 (Producer Edition) and Adobe Audition 1.5 and/or Acid pro Studio 4. Stricktly Software producin!. Been doin dis for 3 years now. Anyways, its been good yall, keep on... One!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Welcome to Illmuzik Setfree! People here are more than willing to help other beatminers in exchange for feedback, comments, and advice [when asked :]

good to have you kiko

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah, I haven't been on this forum for very long but I agree with Chrono. If there's anything. Just ask.
Peace man. Good to see people from all corners of the world. Myself I'm from the land of ICE.. Sweden.. Nah, not really that cold but still..

If it's anything just ask man

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Welcome son, how're you enjoying flstudio 5?

S

setfree

Thanx for the welcome fellaz... Its good to be here. Im busy workin on a bit of a mix tape rite now,thats why i'v been so scarce. So far so good. Loops 5 is bangin rigormortis, to answer your question. I kno y'all expectin to hear some strange ish from me,concidering the fact that im in africa. But i concentrate on sampling old school american soul and dance music. Expect something soon. Until then... Keep on - One!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
South Africa!! WOW!! Welcome Set Free!!! We are a pretty tight knit family here. A lot of skillfull, talented and knowledgable people to help you take your craft to the next level.
I look forward to hear what you bring to the table!

Again, welcome and greetings from the USA!!

S

setfree

Sup Yall?? Its me again... Please Check out two beats i'v posted. Some stuff i did last year,on my 1st mixtape. Feedback would be nice too. Still workin on this years mixtape tho.Y'all be 1st to hear some snippetts off it before its release later on this year. Available at *REMOVED* now. Holler!!!!

members online