SF best HipHop city?

Barock

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've been ther eduring holidays, and I just love thisa city and the area arround! Cool record Stores, Graffitti Places, big HipHop scene.... This list could go on for ever. I've also een to nY alot of times, but it's not htat fresh there. What do you think?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I would love to check out SF, i've heard alot of great things.. and it would be nice to check out some good record stores for once.. every record shop that sells new hiphop records shut down. fuckin montreal!

Barock

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, check out hte "Oakland faders", the hottest turntablism crew out there!

S

superglue782

Sucka Free

SF is dope... Hip Hop is most def thriving there. The city in general has a really dope diverse vibe to it, although these days with mass gentrification of the neighborhoods and the Starbucks yuppies taking the kids to soccor practice in the land rover, its starting to resmble less and less of the SF I used to know.
Graffitti is in Effect in the Bay, although alot of the writers are shit talking pussies that won't back up their bullshit... All in all its a scene that places value on art and individualism, and to me thats the shit!
peaces!! Crest One STA