Shabazz The Disciple Biography

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I've always love Shabazz, probably my favorite Wu affiliate. One of the best story teller MC's out there, easily... he tells the story of his track "Breathing for You". Absolutely recommended.

Part 1- It cuts off at some point in the middle

Part 2

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yoooooooo I finally got around to watching this, just crazy! How does a bullet ricochet off your head? LOL.

Insane story though, and it makes the Breathing For You song seem even more intense. It's one of the best lyrics I've ever heard and the deliver is so dope. All around it's an amazing track. For those that don't know, this is the song:

But - I also found the news report from 1988, check it! http://www.nytimes.com/1988/04/05/nyregion/three-youths-shot-on-subway-train-in-brooklyn.html

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh shit, that's crazy, I'll read it later. But ya, this is one of those rare tracks where everything just worked. A masterpiece if you ask me. A shame no one will give a fuck though!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh shit, that's crazy, I'll read it later. But ya, this is one of those rare tracks where everything just worked. A masterpiece if you ask me. A shame no one will give a fuck though!
It really is a dope track. It's rare that the lyrics/delivery are what inspire me rather than the beat. This is one of those truly rare cases. Love it.

members online