Shadeed Interview with Days of Hip-Hop Tv (Video Clip)

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.

Here's a clip of me being interviewed on ways to Make Money Using a Blog as an recording artist .
This interview was conducted directly after I had just got done speaking on a panel on How to Generate Income As An Unsigned Artist with some pretty notable panelists and authors at a music industry conference in the South.

We touched on some useful info in a short period of time, which is good. Irena, the host featured in this clip asked some good questions and got me to open up and discuss.

When I speak at conferences, I always extend myself to do interviews with the DVDs, bloggers, and local tv shows because you never know who will turn their talent into a bigger situation.

For you guys who are producing and consider yourself established: What are some ways that you show love and/or work with up-and-coming artists and/or producers in your area or style of music.
There's a few rappers who were part of major label situations that would hop on remixes during promo tours of artists that were bubbling in that region, which I think helps those guys stay relevant when a certain record isn't working.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Dw3MUovGM

Here's a clip of me being interviewed on ways to Make Money Using a Blog as an recording artist .
This interview was conducted directly after I had just got done speaking on a panel on How to Generate Income As An Unsigned Artist with some pretty notable panelists and authors at a music industry conference in the South.

We touched on some useful info in a short period of time, which is good. Irena, the host featured in this clip asked some good questions and got me to open up and discuss.

When I speak at conferences, I always extend myself to do interviews with the DVDs, bloggers, and local tv shows because you never know who will turn their talent into a bigger situation.

For you guys who are producing and consider yourself established: What are some ways that you show love and/or work with up-and-coming artists and/or producers in your area or style of music.
There's a few rappers who were part of major label situations that would hop on remixes during promo tours of artists that were bubbling in that region, which I think helps those guys stay relevant when a certain record isn't working.

dope stuff man, this is very informative as usual.

members online