Shady YouTube mixtape

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Just thought id share this with you guys. I get a few messages every once in a while about different online collaborations, and more than often I turn them down because I prefer to work on such things face to face. Anyway, this kinda made me crack up lol, well at the end. Am not sure what angered the guy, but anyway here it is:

---------------------
---------------------
Subject : youtube mix tape
---------------------
---------------------

princedime11:

hey homie im gonna be putting out a undergroung youtube mix tape here and wanted to know if you wanted be down i ll give you credits for your songs and if make money i ll give a 100 for a song

afriquedeluxe:

Sounds cool. Is it a remix tape or just a tape with any artist, or do you have artists who are jumping on beats. I have a few artists here already so I could use those. But do give me more info on the project so I may have a chance to consider it properly.

princedime11:

So you down with it i need to know ASAP so i can get this shit out NOW its summer time yo

afriqudeluxe:

Cool,

I appreciate the offer but I am sorry to say I will have to pass up on it.

Thanks for your time though,
Ad.

princedime11:

for my time nigga i was trying to help yo ass out but you stay in the basement business man and thanks for the song you bitch

afriquedeluxe:

Goodluck.

---------------------
---------------------

Now I don't know what he meant by basement business, but I am not one to go into pointless internet arguements and beefs and what not. I know where am at, and what moves am making (90% of which are not on the internet) so I felt no need to reply with anything other than a "goodluck" for his "youtube" mixtape of jacked remixes lol. So watch out for this guy on youtube or whatever.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's obvious he wants to make money sellin that mixtape around. I think he tried to say that you'll always stay "undiscovered" and that you won't make any cash with your music.
He's a stupid ass Dr. Dre wannabe, thanks for the heads up tho I doubt he'll ever come across at any of my beats:D I'm satisfied with being a basement bussines beatmaker if that's the type of people I had to work with.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
It's obvious he wants to make money sellin that mixtape around. I think he tried to say that you'll always stay "undiscovered" and that you won't make any cash with your music.
He's a stupid ass Dr. Dre wannabe, thanks for the heads up tho I doubt he'll ever come across at any of my beats:D I'm satisfied with being a basement bussines beatmaker if that's the type of people I had to work with.

selling it around? not sure how he will achieve that considering its a "youtube" mixtape lol. Basement is cool, i suppose he thought the internet hustle beats griding in the basement and in real life.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Good thread. It's always important to read through the lines when you get stuff like this. It's good that you asked some questions first, that way you got a feel for what this guy was really like, which is a dickhead.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
selling it around? not sure how he will achieve that considering its a "youtube" mixtape lol. Basement is cool, i suppose he thought the internet hustle beats griding in the basement and in real life.

Nah, I'm reffering to the line where he said something about if he gets some money out of it. Ya dig?
Btw. your music is real nice.

O

open mind

yo i got big things going on and you could be part of it!

iam working on my YAHOO MIXTAPE Vol. 2 also working on my next GOOGLEMIXTAPE #5 u could be part of it!!!

just send me all your beats at
yahoomixtape@beatjacking.com when i sell some copys ill send u the money GUARANTEED (lol) if not then iam gonna sell the beats elsewhere and keep the money for myself! heeheh BEATJACKED BIOOOOOOOOTCH.

J/K. hahah.
on the real yo fuckin beatjackers.dude was just insane releasing a youtube mixtape? hahahah get tha fuck outta my face.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
lol i still don't get the concept!

members online