Share FL Studio Presets

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I would like to start exchanging FL Presets with other FL users just so we can learn from each other...
Since the file size of a FL preset is relatively small, we can exchange them via e-mail (.rar preferred).
I have a compilation of EQ presets I've worked on specifically designed to EQ Drums (kick, snare, hi hats, toms/H/L, over-head/room mic, etc... good starting points passed down to me by an irish wizard... it makes sample-based drum programs sound a bit more "real"...

Anyone interested just reply with what you have to exchange and we'll discuss.

Peace...

www.myspace.com/sonicparadigmshift

A.K.A Juanito Alimaña

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
No offense. I'm all for sharing but EQ presets are pointless IMO. Each mix has to be approached in a different way.

I have a couple of good modified Hypersonic patches.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Hypersonic Patches... Yo, I'm down. with that, homz..

M

marvelle

Oh yeah & i added cut offs so that when u hit a key, the sound stops the moment u hit the next key!

This way u dont get that meshing sound goin on!

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I use preset's as well. I actually have presets for both the effect (e.g., compression, eq, etc.) and the Mixer Track State. this saves time as a starting point.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Anyone got a preset for the fpc to the trigger finger? Help a brother yeesh!

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use preset's as well. I actually have presets for both the effect (e.g., compression, eq, etc.) and the Mixer Track State. this saves time as a starting point.

The only preset you need for a starting point is the default preset.