Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Wow. Great find my man. great find.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
When I read this I was thinking that I could play the songs I wrote on my keyboard and the plug'in would notate the keys I was playing and it would document the notation to be printed out. This way all my melodies would be documented without having to use a pencil to write the various notes and symbols. Has anyone achieved this? Or is this plug-in primarily for buying and manipulating sheetmusic.

ill find regardless though

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
When I read this I was thinking that I could play the songs I wrote on my keyboard and the plug'in would notate the keys I was playing and it would document the notation to be printed out. This way all my melodies would be documented without having to use a pencil to write the various notes and symbols. Has anyone achieved this? Or is this plug-in primarily for buying and manipulating sheetmusic.

If im not mistaken I believe that you can do that in Sonar. Have the notes pop up on the staff and then you can print it out. hope this helps.

ONE!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Chrono said:

you can get a program that does what you're after i can't think of the name ....................

Sibelius !

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Sibelius is very good, I use it at school. Its pretty easy to use.........
I think there are other programs which do the same thing, but Sibelius is probabley one of the best.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
serious? said:
scott "scorch"..... i mean scott storch

ha that 120 bars is crazy