Shittiest Rap Song On Radio

M

Mass

Alright,

What's the absolute worst shit you've been subjected to lately through the radio? Mine's a close tie between:

Nelly- "Air Force Ooonneesss"

Nelly & Kelly

It would a been Missy, but that shit got funny after a while. Da dunk a dunk.

Whatchyou got?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
For me, it's gotta be Nelly & Kelly. I want to stab my ears when I hear that track, it's being played way too much and it sucks.

stabster

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mine would probably be one of those murder inc. songs that are getting overplayed here on icelandic radio stations. Its discusting. I know of five songs that they have used the same sample that has been used earlier in a hiphop song. They even took that sample that the beatnuts used in "watch out now".

M

Mass

Mine would probably be one of those murder inc. songs that are getting overplayed here on icelandic radio stations. Its discusting. I know of five songs that they have used the same sample that "has been used earlier in a hiphop song. They even took that sample that the beatnuts used in "watch out now"."

Uggh. I know! I fucking hate this Murder Inc beat jackin shit. Let's run down the list:

1) J lo & Ja Rule Ain't it funny- Craig Mack Flavor in ya Ear

2) J lo Be alright- Luniz- 5 on it

3) J lo "Jenny from the block" < what the fuck is that shit? Anyone?- Beatnuts Watch out now

What's next? Scenario? Step into a World?

I don't care how big J Lo's ass is. Hit her off with some of those Ashanti fuckin joints, and leave the past alone.

:D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah J.Lo totally jacked the Beatnuts track. At least sample the original! Actually, isn't the original called "HiJack" by Enoch Orchestra?

Besides radio jams, I absolutely hate that car commercial with that "Zoom zoom zoom" song. Aaarrgghhh!

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I know what you mean, it is getting really boring. Murder Inc are getting way too big headed. I would have to say that the Ja Rule and Bobby Brown song is the most annoying song on radio, I guess the beat is quite catchy but Bobby Brown is sounding bad and Ja Rules singing-rapping flow is boring. Those J Lo songs that sample Luniz and Beatnuts are Trackmasters I think. I just heard an Alicia Keys track that takes the beat from Juicy by B.I.G! I don't know if I like it or hate it yet.:p

stabster

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Also that track "im real" by j.lo where she takes the sample from rick james - mary jane, which Redman, epmd and dj honda have used.

B

BeatTRibe

This is and all the other jiggy/bling bling bullshit, this is the sound of hip-hop when it becomes overly corporate and since all the radio/TV stations in the US are owned by handfull of corporations. When Clearchannel fired Davy D at KMEL it was clear who was in charge.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Fade

Besides radio jams, I absolutely hate that car commercial with that "Zoom zoom zoom" song. Aaarrgghhh!

yes thats a very gay song.

i cant stand still fly by big tymers and that song i think its cam'ron
"hey ma wassp uh we can get down tonite" oh man shoot me now

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL.

Of course there's also Camron's "Oh Boy", I forgot about that one. And for some reason the other day I had a Barry Manilow song stuck in my head, "Looks Like We Made It". Don't ask me why, I didn't hear it anywhere, it just popped into my head for some reason. Shit, I haven't heard that song in a long time - NOT that I listen to Barry Manilow or anything, it's just y'know.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
what i hate about oh boy is that stupid mainstream flow
they say one line then it slike oh boy and its like they spit a line every other bar annoying as hell. and then its all choppy kus they edit the shit out of it.

B

BeatTRibe

Oh yeah less rant and more on the subject...any of the Neptunes productions that are out will make me violent.

R

rappinmex

anything produced by dre, land, neptunes, j.d., irv gotti, master p. and cash money rec is annoying. is like they take the same formula from one hit song, change the patches around and their it is "ANOTHER PLATINUM HIT"

by the way not only J-lo uses samples but also Ashanti (for all the J-lo haters)

baby baby - (scarface's - mary mary)
and the list goes on .......

R

rappinmex

oh, and by the way, the stupidest song of the year is not nelly and kelly but jay-z and beyonce. how the hell is someone as "REAL" as jay-z gonna jack pac for a song after all the beef between him and pac. personally i wouldn't touch it. that makes people stop believing jay-z's "REAL" claims. the rest of the album is the tish but jay-z has officially sold out in my book!

I

Ieetplayer

I say:

1. Mariah Carey feat. Cam'ron "Oh Boy"
2. Cam'ron "Oh Boy"

This is like dying and going to hell twice.

G

Ghostlybeats

Anything Missy Elliott does supercedes her last song as the worste ever

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
every eminem track.

I hate that lil white faggot. pimpin hip-hop like itz his hoeass mother, his pictures in every teeny magazine...
talkin bout bein' an mc hahahaha
talkin bout bein real hahahaha
talkin bout bein hard hahahaha

no further comments on that lil fag.

B

Big La

It begins and ends with anything Ja & Ashanti do. I was actually vibin' that "Tell Me" cut from Smilez & Southstar, until Ja & Ash came out with "Mesmerize" (or whatever it's called).

Very bad...

B

Briellz

Ja Rule and his girly ass songs.....

J Lo...and LL. I like the beat...but she sucks.