Short Notice, but...

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
...I will be picking 4 to 5 beats from this site to play during my radio show tomorrow. I'm slowly working towards a full time radio gig, and right now, I'm hosting a 15 min show. I can give more details on the airtime, after tomorrow's show

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
It's a local affiliate station here in California, with online airplay too. I will have more details on when the show will air. Stay tuned...

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
This site's acting funny right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be showcasing everybody from here. I may have to use some other sites to get my playlist.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Ok illiens, here is the rundown on my radio show:

Beautiful Noise with Average Joe will air on March 27, 2015 @ 6:30 am (Pacific Time). Go to www.kclafm.com at the showtime, and click on the "listen button." The station has their player requirements, which is out of my control. I will have to figure out a way to post the show, since I have it recorded on cassette. Here's the playlist:

1) Octimus Prime - InLightenment
2) 2 Good Productions - The Robbery
(commercial break)
3) Dacalion - Tonight
4) Peppadan - Kriminal
5) Andrei Claudiu - Golden Heart 2
6) Quiet Composer - Grand Finale

The show is only 15 minutes long, so track 6 only got about 45 seconds or so of airplay. Be sure to mark your calendars and set that reminder on it and enjoy!

Avg Joe

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
That's dope! Let us know more.

BTW, this site is acting weird?

It was last night...I think it was my macbook though, because I just updated to OS X Yosemite, and it get glitchy sometimes

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
I talk a little during my show...keeping it simple by saying the artist and tracks I'm playing