Should I sell my Yamaha

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am wondering if someone could help me out here......i am thinking of selling my Yamaha RS7000 because i have a MPC 1000 and a computer with a Motif ES rack ...... so i would like some opinions on this......ohh and i also have the ASR X Pro red box.....so should i keep the RS or sell it to get better equipment or software.......i would love to keep it but it is too complicated to learn all the features that i has ..... someone help me out PLEASE

O

OCTAIN 1200

get rid of anything you don't use... If your making beats in the 1K... Sampling in the 1K and Sequencing with the 1K... It would do you no justice to have and ASR just sitting around collecting dust... Some users like the ASR... the way the sample engine sounds... but if your getting Ill without it, lose it... 2cents...

P.S... overgearing is for suckers...

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i use the ASR but and i use the RS but it seems to be too complicated to use ALL of the features that it has

O

OCTAIN 1200

If you use them, keep them then... trying to pick which one is a difficult thing... but like a said.. if you can get it done with a 1K... why do you need a ASR? If you want to keep it for memory sake (You may have had to sacrifice and work hard to save for those)... then thats something different... but if your looking to justifiy keeping something you do on other equipment... well thats overgearing fam...