F. quit trying to hoop
G. any combination of the above

I vote b, e, and f
He cant rhyme, but i won't tell that to his face

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Roy was always too cocky and overrated for his actual skillz......he never had 100% focus in my opinion....he did have a sharpness for a couple of years but damn he went out like a sucker......especially if he lost it this early in his career......he's got a nice ranch or two down in Florida maybe he can wrastle gators or something......?????? or maybe watch a couple of Rocky movies he might get the eye of the tiger or something....

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Roy was always too cocky and overrated for his actual skillz......he never had 100% focus in my opinion....he did have a sharpness for a couple of years but damn he went out like a sucker......especially if he lost it this early in his career......he's got a nice ranch or two down in Florida maybe he can wrastle gators or something......?????? or maybe watch a couple of Rocky movies he might get the eye of the tiger or something....

I disagree, Roy always killed opponents in his correct weight classes, but there was no one any good to fight down there. He has been fighting at least his last three fights up in weight. Johnson is like 60 lbs. heavier. Roy boy needs to move back down to his original weight class, get the belts back, and retire. He should no longer "Do it Big"

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i dont know him but he should join the k1 and take it up with some dutch killers like Bonjasky or Hoost..
TO THE DEATH hehe.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
he should stick out his rappin career... you cant front on that track... "yall must have forgot"

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Why not??? All ya gotta do is hit him first,,,his jaw is like an eggshell now! He only fought scrubs his career anyway.

dayum thats messed up. Roy Jones was one of the greatest boxers out there hands down. his time just came....he should retire. its a shame he went out like that but it doesnt take away from the fact that he was one of the best.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Roy Jones never had the aspect of Say, Ali vs Frazier, Sugar Ray vs Hagler.....follow me....he never had one of the all out, all time brawls....skillfull yes.....but matched up with an equal....I don't know.....greatest ????? that is another debatable point...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Gosh damn i saw that shit on saturday and it really hurt my heart. I grew up watching that cat and he has been putting it down for years so it hurts me to say this.

But after seeing him get dummied like that 2 times in a row, he should retire. His time has come.

class..

I agree he almost looked like he had got killed in the ring, he should call it quits, he's rich!ANd I don't feel he can compete with Bernard Hopkins or any of the heavy weights, it's time to get out, on another note though anybody check out RIDDICK BOWE knocking that bama slam out!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Roy Jones should retire. I dont think he's as good as he thinks, but the shifting in weight dfinitly took some toll on his body and affected his out comes. I think the same for De La Hoya. I may be a chubby dude, but I do work out and know about weight fluxuation,,,,that takes a toll on the body.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Roy Jones should retire. I dont think he's as good as he thinks, but the shifting in weight dfinitly took some toll on his body and affected his out comes. I think the same for De La Hoya. I may be a chubby dude, but I do work out and know about weight fluxuation,,,,that takes a toll on the body.

you are right, dropping and gaining 30 + lbs. in a few months is mentally stressful too!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Please retire already, that nigga shit!!!!

members online