SHOW yourself

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
classic said:
AMG is mean grillin cats,

clas...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i just didnt feel like smiling on that pic.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Producer_GyaL said:
Hey, i have to say that theres a looot of cuties in here lol. BUt, im sorry, i really dont want to sound like a punk, but for me theres no way that i am going to post a picture of mine online before being famous. Ive seen it happening all the time, people like to see the "before/after" and make fun about it. LOL There is only a few people in here (which i trust) that have seen my face.The world aint ready for me yet, and im not ready for the world. Just be patient...and one day, you'll see and hear ProducerGyaL. Im usually a reserved kind of person. I hate the exposure of this industry.

are you really a dude?????

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
shit this picture forum is blowin up. i'll either get a nw camera sometime [yea right] or go out like our baby'par.. yeah trust me when i'm famous no one will catch my yearbook pictures - -

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
hey B, i'm not starting suspision on stresswon. kid is iller than i've portrayed in my recordings [from my perspective]. i was just saying......... say'it'ain'tso....--->

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
are you really a dude?????

im starting to think pgal is realy fade ala norman bates and his mother. lol.... idk.. im realy joking here but.. they are both from canada... hmmmm ( twilight zone music plays in background)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL. Hey I know everyone wants to see Producer Gyal but some people just don't like to post their pics, let's leave her alone for now.

P.S. I only put on woman's clothes once but it made me look fat.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
seriously leave her alone you crazed babboons,,,,sheesh guy!
God! you guys are assholes!!

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
dude, like, oh my gawddd, just give it up already cockmasters! For the love of pete,,,
Biff... get your damn hands off her

Attachments

• 15heyyou.jpg
    15heyyou.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 161

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
this is me

here i am the oldest photo i could find im like 16 in this pic staring at sum chik on chik dancing at my girls 18th birfdae party

Attachments

• kaivai0004.JPG
    kaivai0004.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 160

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wow look what i started kinda sorta.. lol.. hey p gyal u never have to show ur self if u dont want.. just know that u already earned every 1 respect as a producer and just as a person in general.. so how u look at this point is irrelevant...

members online