SHOW yourself

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Here is a pic of me actin tha fool a long time ago (thus less tattoos)....

Attachments

• 1303526898818l.jpg
    1303526898818l.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 235

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
erkl said:
americans always take pictures of themselves with there guns haha
its like those kids in school that where in cadets but never grew out of it..

You must be talking about wings cuz I ain't got no gun, I got a 40 foooolll....LOL. Why the hell would I waste my money on a gun when I could buy more equipment, and guns just bring trouble anyway. Violence isn't the answer, but if you must, real men fight with their fists, one on one...

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
heh I'll fight with my fists one on one until someone pulls a gun, and then my heat comes out and the clip gets unloaded

If someone were threatenin mah family or friends, I would mos def bust a few caps to save em

:evillaugh

me n mah APBT, she thinks she's a human. (2002)
DSCF0009.JPG

More recent me lookn large as hell (2004)
Picture 20.jpg

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
what do u look like?

i dunno, lol jus curious. to see the mugs of all the ill producers in here. here's mine:
my.php

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
suspiciously like you, cam. i know its hard to learn the truth this way.....but i think its time.
why do you think i gave you all those panning tips? why do you think you are such a good, natural composer? where do you think you inherited your skills? hmmm? the apple doesnt fall far, son.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol i get my pic up as soon as i can, did'nt we have a thread like this, cause i think fade posted his self and everybody was in aww, like fade the almighty a white guy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Here's Me, Stress, and Furiouz.

Attachments

• furystresspa.jpg
    furystresspa.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 235

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.