Showcase - April 20-26, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marc Duncan sounds fresh , maybe add more on drums but that flute melody is great

here is mine

It sounds very dramatic in the switches. The 808 hits really well. I think the difference in the melodies makes some parts not blend together that well, at least for me. The visual is cool. The drums were decent, I like the clap. The main melody was good. Overall, I like the beat.

Last edited:
Something completely different from me, some house/EDM. Where the fuck do I post house music for feedback, well anyway it sort of rips off Xzibits "Paparazzi" so thats a close enough excuse to post it here.
Im sort of stuck and not sure where to go with it so any ideas would be nice.

And I was going to use this for the next beat this, but got stuck with it and didnt know where to go, so made something else. This is more a sketch of a track than a finished track, so any ideas would be welcome, thanks.
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
What's up guys, here is my latest beat. Enjoy!

That bassline is dope. Real nice beat, the variation and changes keep it really interesting. I like the slightly detuned keys. Sounds nice and full. Great work.

@Fantom 91 This is a dope trap beat, Im not sure if its me, but there some parts sound a bit offkey. Like some of the sounds dont mesh very well together. Still a dope beat tho.

Something completely different from me, some house/EDM. Where the fuck do I post house music for feedback, well anyway it sort of rips off Xzibits "Paparazzi" so thats a close enough excuse to post it here.
Im sort of stuck and not sure where to go with it so any ideas would be nice.

And I was going to use this for the next beat this, but got stuck with it and didnt know where to go, so made something else. This is more a sketch of a track than a finished track, so any ideas would be welcome, thanks.
Nothing here yet.

1st beat: Good sound selection. Bass is dope too. Definitely a dance music type of vibe. The build ups are good. Solid EDM beat. Mix sounds decent.

2nd beat: A different vibe on this. It has a kind of 70s funky feel. This a diversion in style from the usual trap sound. I enjoyed this one. The vocal sample might've benefited from a different pitch or maybe it was a bit sudden of a switch, not sure. I liked it either way though. Nice work.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@Marc Duncan Your beat is cool, I don't know if you rendered this too hot or something but there is distortion all over the place...
@Fantom 91 Nice collage of sounds on this one. Drums can be more upfront and with hi hat instead of the clap sound
@Dzhi Beats Very chill and relaxed...I think your drum drum pattern is too busy for this kind of beat, especially the hihats...
@2GooD Productions Yes... Using Pink Floyd is a tough one, I wouldn't use this because is too familiar...Maybe at the beginning as a reference or something and then...boom surprise the audience with something totally different but in the same key...
I am confused whose is the lofi I guess cause it says Omar... It's @OMAR. Nice piano, some tuning on the flute would be nice..but overall nice..

This is mine for this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.