Showcase - April 20-26, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan very cool, dreamy beat!
@Fantom 91 this is a top notch beat, loving the drums!
@Dzhi Beats solid mix and I really love the horns.
@2GooD Productions you did a very good job with the structure of the beat as well as sound selection. Great mix as well, which you always have.
@OMAR. Nice groove! The mix is clean but seems a little low in volume, but very relaxing beat.
@iDull I like it, but the off beat drums is a little distracting. I love off beat drums but it just doesn't seem like this paticular beat needs it.
@crosstevsky this one sounds like a could be on a movie scene, sounds like something i came across in a movie a few years ago.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127

Here’s a beat I just made, I’m stills thinking of redoing it and compressing more/change levels. Lmk what you think!

Thanks on your feedback...Bass is overpowering your track, you might want to bring that down...And that noise like a motor or something :) I don't know what it is...It doesn't add anything special to the beat, you can remove that. It will be a dope beat after a couple of changes.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@2GooD Productions you did a very good job with the structure of the beat as well as sound selection. Great mix as well, which you always have.
@OMAR. Nice groove! The mix is clean but seems a little low in volume, but very relaxing beat.
@iDull I like it, but the off beat drums is a little distracting. I love off beat drums but it just doesn't seem like this paticular beat needs it.
@crosstevsky this one sounds like a could be on a movie scene, sounds like something i came across in a movie a few years ago.

If you watch Ukrainian movies, maybe...One of the sounds is from Ukrainian soundtrack, Thanks dough...Nice chops on the first one, that boomy kick fits in very well...

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
Trying something

Good and light sound!
But it seemed to me some rattling bass in the speakers.

@Marc Duncan sounds fresh , maybe add more on drums but that flute melody is great

here is mine

The dark side of the sound! )))
Very cool! I really liked the bass! Sounds soft!

What's up guys, here is my latest beat. Enjoy!

Very atmospheric and deep sound. I really liked it! You're doing fine!

Something completely different from me, some house/EDM. Where the fuck do I post house music for feedback, well anyway it sort of rips off Xzibits "Paparazzi" so thats a close enough excuse to post it here.
Im sort of stuck and not sure where to go with it so any ideas would be nice.

And I was going to use this for the next beat this, but got stuck with it and didnt know where to go, so made something else. This is more a sketch of a track than a finished track, so any ideas would be welcome, thanks.
Nothing here yet.

Good job bro! I really liked the classic funk remix! It is necessary to finish it)) !!

@Marc Duncan Love that dreamy melody. Good job

@Fantom 91 Love that. De trap really good arranged and good pumping

@2GooD Productions Heat. Most of your beats really on a nother level

WOW!! Super! i like this style!! Cool!!

Hello everyone!
This is my collaboration with my friend NOAH singer.
My music and video.
Your opinion is very important to me!
let's go!

iDull

Appreciate the input there’s a lot more where that came from

@Cosmodub Lab this unforgettable beat is dope I’ve actually flipped this myself but I love how you did this. the little instrumental loop you found with the plucky strings and the vocal chop is so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.