Showcase - April 21-23, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Djordje:
I'm really feeling the lead. The brass that comes in sounds dope and the pad that you layer over the brass. This progresses nicely, a lot of subtle elements that bring it all together. No complaints really.

Let it Whip Preview:

Something I've been working on the past couple days, sample by the Dazz Band "Let It Whip"

Trying to work on my sample / flip game a little.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Very current vibe. Can definitely hear this on the radio/ in the club. Nice mix also.
Your newest beat on the cloud is fuego.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
Let Me

@Djorde - Digging the melody line. The drums sound a lil weak to me. All the elments you have going on compliment real nicely without making it too cluttered. I'm feeling that piano line that comes in.
@Ayron - This is nice. Not sure if it's just my earphones but the whole song sounds panned to the right a lil bit. It's kinda throwing me off. Flip is nice. Like Djorde said just work on the mix a lil.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Let Me
@Djorde - Digging the melody line. The drums sound a lil weak to me. All the elments you have going on compliment real nicely without making it too cluttered. I'm feeling that piano line that comes in.
@Ayron - This is nice. Not sure if it's just my earphones but the whole song sounds panned to the right a lil bit. It's kinda throwing me off. Flip is nice. Like Djorde said just work on the mix a lil.
This is a tight flip. That automation you got goin on w/ the filter is dope, keeps the sample from being too repetitive. the hihat/cymbal work is really dope too. The only thing I'd do differently is chop a little off the tail of the snare/clap, it sounds a little long but I could be trippin'.

"Like Djorde said just work on the mix a lil"
I re-uploaded it, worked a bit on the mix. It was pretty rough at first , but it's sounding a little better I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.