Showcase - April 23-29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Phillips

Joey Greco
@Joey Phillips , dope beat bruh, my only advice is shorten your intro..35 secs is a little long and you need some kind of break or change somewhere in the middle. it needs a little spice..but overall i really like it..that bass really drops
Make sense. I'll take both advice you gave me and I'll improve the beat. Thanks for the feedback.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@DEEZ BEATZ "Twisted" is a pretty fly beat with lots of space for vocals, so spitting to it is a no brainer. I'm a bit iffy about the slap/snare sample, but the Rhodes line is nice and it all just ties well, both sound-wise and composition-wise.

@Joey Phillips Not a big fan of the melody (heard way too many spins on the double harmonic scale for it to move me), but I love the little mid-pitched chirping thing, reminds me of the opening to a Kraftwerk track for some dumb reason. Maybe try adding more layers to it, like a stronger synth lead.

@DEEZ BEATZ "Twisted" is a pretty fly beat with lots of space for vocals, so spitting to it is a no brainer. I'm a bit iffy about the slap/snare sample, but the Rhodes line is nice and it all just ties well, both sound-wise and composition-wise.

@Joey Phillips Not a big fan of the melody (heard way too many spins on the double harmonic scale for it to move me), but I love the little mid-pitched chirping thing, reminds me of the opening to a Kraftwerk track for some dumb reason. Maybe try adding more layers to it, like a stronger synth lead.
Thanks Drago, I appreciate your feedback.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@dBtheProducer lovin that sample and how you chopped it. I also love that break you have in this beat it really brings it to life.
@DEEZ BEATZ I am definitely feelin that sound selection and melody FIRE. As for Twisted I like it and think it's good I just don't like it as much as your other stuff but that is because you are setting the bar high, but like I said it is still good.
@GRTBTZ I love the vibe of this beat the only complaint I have is I thought the hi hats were unnecessary but other than that it's on point.

@dBtheProducer lovin that sample and how you chopped it. I also love that break you have in this beat it really brings it to life.
@DEEZ BEATZ I am definitely feelin that sound selection and melody FIRE. As for Twisted I like it and think it's good I just don't like it as much as your other stuff but that is because you are setting the bar high, but like I said it is still good.
@GRTBTZ I love the vibe of this beat the only complaint I have is I thought the hi hats were unnecessary but other than that it's on point.
@Matt-D , thank you bruh. I always trying to set the bar. Listen to the track I won the contest today. I'm trying to get the lo-fi sound down to a science

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
here is a beat i just completed for an artist...let me hear your opinions
Nothing here yet.

Like that part where rhodes come in, I think that beat need some improvements in sub bass section to bring it a bit more up as volume, and fix those drums make them more interesting. Btw that vocal chop is overused in lots of trap tracks so in my oppinion I will stay away from that kinds of samples.

Like that part where rhodes come in, I think that beat need some improvements in sub bass section to bring it a bit more up as volume, and fix those drums make them more interesting. Btw that vocal chop is overused in lots of trap tracks so in my oppinion I will stay away from that kinds of samples.
I feel you man, but if that's what they want in their track and they are paying so what can I say. But I do feel you on those drums, that's why I put the rough draft on here so I can get a producer's opinion. Thank you I appreciate your feedback

producervibes

I feel you man, but if that's what they want in their track and they are paying so what can I say. But I do feel you on those drums, that's why I put the rough draft on here so I can get a producer's opinion. Thank you I appreciate your feedback

Whell if that was their demand and you got paid ...then I'm ok bro. Keep it up. Grind now and shine later

producervibes

This is real dope ish...my only thing is I don't get the whole making your in somebody else's style..now that's something stay away from..cause I like being unique. But this is banging hard..love the bass melody
"Type Beat" is just keyword for SEO optimization for youtube nothing else.

"Type Beat" is just keyword for SEO optimization for youtube nothing else.
I know exactly what it means, I just don't know why it's done. I never had to do that and trust me I sell beats everyday and never ran across this situation myself. I was just wondering, but whatever works for you. It's all good, and I really like your beats so who cares right?

producervibes

I know exactly what it means, I just don't know why it's done. I never had to do that and trust me I sell beats everyday and never ran across this situation myself. I was just wondering, but whatever works for you. It's all good, and I really like your beats so who cares right?

Started to sell beats like year ago and the market is so saturated right now so that is the only way to get noticed.

Started to sell beats like year ago and the market is so saturated right now so that is the only way to get noticed.
Oh,ok...your music sounds really tight... I thought you have been selling beats for awhile..wow. your doing the right thing bruh..also try networking your music and yourself on the social media..like every chance you get post a link to where people can hear your beats...you will be surprised how great this works. I've been networking my music and my brand for 9yrs now and for me it started showing results in the first year. I started selling more beats per month and now with a few prayers and staying on my grind I now work from home making music. It's now a business, so keep banging I know you will succeed but it's all up to...

producervibes

Oh,ok...your music sounds really tight... I thought you have been selling beats for awhile..wow. your doing the right thing bruh..also try networking your music and yourself on the social media..like every chance you get post a link to where people can hear your beats...you will be surprised how great this works. I've been networking my music and my brand for 9yrs now and for me it started showing results in the first year. I started selling more beats per month and now with a few prayers and staying on my grind I now work from home making music. It's now a business, so keep banging I know you will succeed but it's all up to...

Yeaha I'm all over social media name any platform I'm there with my beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.