Showcase - April 26-May 2, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@The Thrillz : I like the sound of the kick and the bass pattern that you came up with. All of the sounds complement each other very well. Like @Matt-D said, it already sounds like something someone can hop on and make a song with. Great work

@Matt-D : It's cool that you're giving us a window into your creative process, it already sounds pretty good, especially the way you're playing the vocal sample and the drums. It sounds like it's going to be really good once you get around to mixing it, can't wait to hear it.

Here's my beat for this week, I played the guitars on this one. Vocals are a sample though of course.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@The Thrillz Damn man. This arrangement and mix sounds professional. Also, the sound selection and chords are top notch. Really clean brotha!

@Matt-D Good job bro! I like the way you got those vocal samples involved. Sounds like you were having fun with the delay effect. But it really adds to the vibe. Good stuff bro!

@Chad I love the vibes on this one bro. The way you processed the guitar is very interesting. Also, the quiet guitar melody you play in the background at 1:00 is really nice. I would say you could possibly process the drum sounds a little bit, they sound stock. Solid work bro!

Here's my song for the week, any and all feedback is appreciated. Especially any advice on mixing.
Thanks in advance.

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
@The Thrillz Damn man. This arrangement and mix sounds professional. Also, the sound selection and chords are top notch. Really clean brotha!

@Matt-D Good job bro! I like the way you got those vocal samples involved. Sounds like you were having fun with the delay effect. But it really adds to the vibe. Good stuff bro!

@Chad I love the vibes on this one bro. The way you processed the guitar is very interesting. Also, the quiet guitar melody you play in the background at 1:00 is really nice. I would say you could possibly process the drum sounds a little bit, they sound stock. Solid work bro!

Here's my song for the week, any and all feedback is appreciated. Especially any advice on mixing.
Thanks in advance.

That bassline!! Dope fam! All around! Now subbed!

Marcus Ray

Battle Points: 1
@The Thrillz - Teach me how to mix man! lol That sounds dope. Nice chords
@Matt D - Where did you get those vocal samples? lol I like the groove
@Chad - I dig the vibes! I'll be honest I wish something changed up a little bit more.
@Rah.sool - I really like the break down and the keys solo. I would say maybe bring the piano stabs down in the mix as it sounds like it should be a "felt not heard" type of thing.
@EsquireMusic111 - Nice arrangement! Sounds very clean!

I know I'm catching the very end of this week but I wanted to share something I did recently.

PROFANITY WARNING

Peace

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marcus Ray this is extremely dope!! Very catchy bro!!
I just put one up today of nipsey! I may have to repost next showcase tomorrow since it’s Saturday. Honestly I just threw this one together, I just wanted hear nipsey with Janet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online