Showcase - April 29-May 5, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

djc

Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan I also only get black screen, even if I play it on yt :/
@2GooD Productions I don't really listen to dancehall, but I like the beat, particularly the brass and the pluck-sound (I'm not sure what is it called). Good job!

Here's mine. I usually do more trap kind of beats but this one is more chilled. Would love some honest feedback! (I also uploaded it here on Illmuzik)

@2GooD Productions I don't really listen to dancehall, but I like the beat, particularly the brass and the pluck-sound (I'm not sure what is it called). Good job!

Here's mine. I usually do more trap kind of beats but this one is more chilled. Would love some honest feedback! (I also uploaded it here on Illmuzik)

Thanks, the "pluck" is pizzicato strings. Just on my way home from work will check out your track within the hour.

Reactions: djc

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2

So nice smoth beat. The voices at the bottom are masterful. well done

• Love
Reactions: djc

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2
@AlphaStudart Interesting beat, I like how it builds up, quite a unique beat you got there! The bass and the other instruments are dope, and the drum pattern is nice too! Keep it up.

Here's my beat

[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

Thanks for listen man.
The metode is simple, i star to chop the sample (change the pich and fit tempo), clone the slicer for make 2 chanels with diferente efects at the same sample, one of those with delay, and the other with a litle of EQ ajustments. The bass is the 808 sub bass, and the rest it just flows between creativity.
Nice Beat there too. The keys are sample or played ?

Status
Not open for further replies.