Showcase - April 6-12, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys Ive been playing around in FLstudio for a few weeks and I wanted to ask if anyone could give any advice on my drum loops? for you it will sound disgusting but Ive been working my ass so even little tips will be greatly appreciated :)
without mastering or anything like that

my last two attempts

raw drumloop

drumloop with bass

namesi

Battle Points: 4
hey guys Ive been playing around in FLstudio for a few weeks and I wanted to ask if anyone could give any advice on my drum loops? for you it will sound disgusting but Ive been working my ass so even little tips will be greatly appreciated :)

my last two attempts

raw drumloop

drumloop with bass

I love the hats on the second one. The bass could be a little louder in the mix. Keep at it man. Try adding in some different sounds here and there. Piano, strings, synth whatever. Keep it up man!

Here is my latest flip. Classic sample that I had to revisit.

Antisocial

my last two attempts

raw drumloop

drumloop with bass

I like the first one better. The drums sound really heavy.

New Mini-Remix I did using an old Warren-G Acapella Sample

comments // reposts are appreciated

This is mean. I like it. I found the guitar was a little louder after the intro after the hook.

I love the hats on the second one. The bass could be a little louder in the mix. Keep at it man. Try adding in some different sounds here and there. Piano, strings, synth whatever. Keep it up man!

These synths are crayzee. Really dope.

Here is my track

LARK

Hey man I love the ambience of this, kicks sound pretty solid too. GREAT atmosphere.

here's my latest work

Erik

Battle Points: 8
Hey man I love the ambience of this, kicks sound pretty solid too. GREAT atmosphere.

here's my latest work

It's weird and atmosperical, which makes it cool. If you get the right emcee on this, spitting something really heartfelt, it would be dope! I like it, the only thing I would say is... is there a way to make it stand out more? Like it doesn't grab me, but that's not a good or a bad thing. Like if this popped onto my Pandora channel while I was just chillin playing video games or walking through the park, I'd be so amped because of how relaxing it is. Maybe it doesn't need more... but try, experiment... find out if it needs more or just maybe this is a great layback, I'm chillin on a Saturday afternoon beat.

On that note, I'm gonna post something on the complete opposite end of the spectrum... I'm really proud of this one... but if I'm delusional, feel free to tear me down! haha Woking title... everything is a terrible working title until I get an emcee on one of these!

namesi

Battle Points: 4

here's my latest work

Damn dude, this is real smooth. I love the build up and the drop. The drums cut through the ambiance nicely. The sax is a dope touch. Honestly impressive stuff man! Keep grinding!

namesi

Durandal

This is pretty dope. It has a nice relaxing feel to it. Truthfully the only thing you need to do is get a damn artist on it. Maybe somebody like logic or Kendric Lamar style artist.

To the OP the first drumbreak sounds a little bit muddy to me. If there is a way I'd suggest cleaning up the kick just a little bit with some eq, but still keeping the grit. the rhythm for it's cool though.

F.R.Y

It's dope like the feel you put into it kinda make me think of a stalley kind of beat !

Looking for critics on this one ! normally i'm more into sample flippin'
but I got into tripin' with synths this time ! with a little Jada voice screwed up

kdanger

Hey guys so im working on an album currently and wanted to release something to tide you over till I can get the single bumping!! Check it out and please leave a link so I can get you back!!!
Follow me! Add me on facebook!! Lets be friends!!
Always looking for beats and collabs!!!!

The album entitled 'DANGER!" will be coming very soon!

REFEM

REFEM
Battle Points: 3
image.jpg
NIECE TO BE HERE, BROS ! TO START, CHECK THIS ! THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY !

Status
Not open for further replies.